IGNORED

Moyes have been approached.

bs3

I haven been told today(source 100% solid) that City have contacted representives of Dave Moyes. City have asked if Moyes would be interested in joining City and what wages he would want etc. I have been told that Moyes as issues with the owner and 80% sure he won't go. This is the same source who told me Mcinnes had the job 24hrs before it was announced.

I thought SL and Moyes were friends? I'm not sure about this.

Not having a go at you, but this is a general observation. 

Why are there soooo many people on here claiming to be "in the know", but yet not one single person knew that Gladwin and Pearce were about to sign. Funny that. 

6 minutes ago, bs3 said:

I haven been told today(source 100% solid) that City have contacted representives of Dave Moyes. City have asked if Moyes would be interested in joining City and what wages he would want etc. I have been told that Moyes as issues with the owner and 80% sure he won't go. This is the same source who told me Mcinnes had the job 24hrs before it was announced.

I thought they were supposed to be friends?

3 minutes ago, bcfcRobbo said:

Bullshit. Everyone in the game rates SL as an owner. The only people that cant see he's a fantastic chairman are a sad minority of our fans.

I agree with what you are trying to say, but SL and the chairman are two totally different people (technically).

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Why are there soooo many people on here claiming to be "in the know", but yet not one single person knew that Gladwin and Pearce were about to sign. Funny that. 

A few knew about those signings before they were announced, one said it a day before.

There aren't actually that many ITK's about this appointment, this is the second of 2 I've seen that have really stuck their necks out.

4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

There was one poster who mentioned Pearce!

6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Ahhhhhemmmmm!

13 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Thanks for sharing the information with us Keith Dawe

12 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

If he has issues with the owner, surely he'd keep that to himself and just say "sorry but BCFC isn't for me". 

Why would he make it personal? Doesn't sound like Moyes to me. 

Just guessing, but 'issues with the owner' might be nothing on the personal side, but the business model side?

26 minutes ago, bs3 said:

The bit about Moyes having issues with the owner put this one to bed.... Bullshit!!

20 minutes ago, bcfcRobbo said:

Bullshit. Everyone in the game rates SL as an owner. The only people that cant see he's a fantastic chairman are a sad minority of our fans.

I think you are confusing SL's generosity and willingness to put money into the club (fantastic!) with his ability to make the right football business decisions (not so fantastic!)

1 minute ago, Jack Dawe said:

I think you are confusing SL's generosity and willingness to put money into the club (fantastic!) with his ability to make the right football business decisions (not so fantastic!)

Isn't that why we now have a COO of football. I assume all SL has to do is sign the cheques nowadays?

31 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Total utter b ollocks. David Moyes has been as advisor (unpaid) to the football club for many years. Him and SL are on good terms

3 minutes ago, The New Gate said:

Total utter b ollocks. David Moyes has been as advisor (unpaid) to the football club for many years. Him and SL are on good terms

Wonder what his advice has been:

Appoint Cotts, sign Korey Smith, loan Matt Smith?

Or,

Appoint SO'D, sign El Abd, loan Tyrone Barnett, bid for Dwight Gayle?

Basically your 'source' is saying that they have contacts on both sides. 1. Our side to confirm that we have made the approach. 2. Moyes' side to confirm that there is 80% chance he won't go...

Unless....

SL: ''Hi Davey boy, we're interested in talking to you about the vacant manager position.''

DM: ''Sorry Stevie me old mucker, I'm 80% sure that I won't be interested due to those issues that I have with you.''

...possible I suppose!

40 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Fordy did....

Archived