IGNORED

Prediction League: Leeds United (A)

RedYoshi

Leeds United v Bristol City  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whoops. In attempting to sort the updates (yesterday evening got taken up by other things, so official update won't be out 'til tomorrow I imagine) I almost forgot to actually predict today's game. Let me just consult my astrologer...

Right, they said something about three own goals, a try, and a face-off. Clearly barmy. I'll stick to my trusted approach of random assignment of numbers.

LEEDS UTD 2-2 BRISTOL CITY

(0-1)

1st half

Burns 38' - Similar chance to the West Brom one, this time assisted by Gladwin, who slots in like a floppy disc into an Atari. He, Burns, and Freeman look like an absolute dream. At least, they did in my dream. Which might explain it...

2nd half

Wood 55' - He always scores, and does so again. Bryan caught out of position a bit too far upfield (having just provided a peach of a cross that doesn't get the finish it deserves), and Leeds capitalise on the counter.

Antenucci 71' - Corner. Header. Bummer.

Wilbraham 88' - Excelling in the role of impact sub, he muscles his way past some tired Leeds defenders to make the most of a half chance created by Freeman. Not quite stoppage time for once, which makes us all think there's still time for us to either lose or win, but ultimately we're all proved wrong. Especially me.

Average Age

25.2 - 25 - 24.8

Wildcard

Cardiff 3-1 Rotherham

Oh, and @Septic Peg, good question. Shall be using the mean, of course, because it's Leeds, and they're well mean.

Archived