IGNORED

Does anybody still not blame the board. ?

Vincent Vega

12 hours ago, NickJ said:

Well we all will if you tell us....

sworn to secrecy old chap , official secrets act, etc, walls have ears, shhhhhhhhhh keep mum, not even under pain of torture, 30 minutes at the mem  but MarkRed is close to the truth, because as they say, the truth is out there, havent been going down the gate for 55+ years and part of those years as a sponsor not to know people !!

1 hour ago, oldstandrobin said:

sworn to secrecy old chap , official secrets act, etc, walls have ears, shhhhhhhhhh keep mum, not even under pain of torture, 30 minutes at the mem  but MarkRed is close to the truth, because as they say, the truth is out there, havent been going down the gate for 55+ years and part of those years as a sponsor not to know people !!

What about Tetbury Massive's post (assume you saw it), how close was that.

44 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Nick, that was what I was told as well so would agree with TM. Both deals were scuppered by inefficiency in the boardroom.

44 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Nick, that was what I was told as well so would agree with TM. Both deals were scuppered by inefficiency in the boardroom.

You have to ask your 'sources' why those 'inefficiencies' came about...

Ask about Agents fees...ask about pre contracts not adding up. Ask about 'holes' in contracts. Ask about where those 'holes' were going to.

Those alleged deals were scuppered, but it wasn't purely down to 'inefficiencies'...

Put it this way...it might be looking better on the field with new signings coming in...but don't let that detract you, from ignoring the fact that there is still an alleged unrest between board members. Certain 'people' feeling let down and betrayed. It's a lot worse than people think...and that comes from a very respected and reliable contact...who shall not be named. All alleged of course....

1 hour ago, oldstandrobin said:

Ironic, isn't it, that our "Chairman"  The Invisible Mr Dawe,  made his money running a recruitment business.   

1 hour ago, spudski said:

Ask about Agents fees...ask about pre contracts not adding up. Ask about 'holes' in contracts. Ask about where those 'holes' were going to.

Those alleged deals were scuppered, but it wasn't purely down to 'inefficiencies'...

Put it this way...it might be looking better on the field with new signings coming in...but don't let that detract you, from ignoring the fact that there is still an alleged unrest between board members. Certain 'people' feeling let down and betrayed. It's a lot worse than people think...and that comes from a very respected and reliable contact...who shall not be named. All alleged of course....

This sounds a bit like Dallas with JR up to his old tricks. Am I correct in thinking that way?

1 hour ago, spudski said:

yes, the holes were mentioned and the allegations where they were going. All together it is a sad state of affairs from a fantastic season last year to a cloak and dagger summer recess with the knock on effect we are seeing now. We have blown a big chance that we have not had for many years. If all these 'alleged' facts were out in the public domain, it would keep certain newspapers in copy for weeks !! I just hope things will settle , we avoid relegation and give US  fans more to cheer about because last year was one of the best in the 55+ years i have been supporting the City

36 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

yes, the holes were mentioned and the allegations where they were going. All together it is a sad state of affairs from a fantastic season last year to a cloak and dagger summer recess with the knock on effect we are seeing now. We have blown a big chance that we have not had for many years. If all these 'alleged' facts were out in the public domain, it would keep certain newspapers in copy for weeks !! I just hope things will settle , we avoid relegation and give US  fans more to cheer about because last year was one of the best in the 55+ years i have been supporting the City

I totally agree...unfortunately a few people got greedy allegedly. Them and their 'Associates'. All very cloak and dagger...I'm sure it's gone on at other football clubs before...as these 'Associates' have been built up over time. Shame it happened when it did...probably our most important summer.

What annoys me the most...is that in any other business it would come into the public domain. Football seems 'protected'...it's a game for the 'boy's...I often see it as multi million pound businesse being run by dodgy second hand car salesman...no offence to car dealers...but you get my drift.

Too much greed in this game...a few peoples greed, spoil it for a whole Clubs support. There would definitely be different views on certain people, if this all came out.

All alleged of course...

5 minutes ago, spudski said:

I totally agree...unfortunately a few people got greedy allegedly. Them and their 'Associates'. All very cloak and dagger...I'm sure it's gone on at other football clubs before...as these 'Associates' have been built up over time. Shame it happened when it did...probably our most important summer.

What annoys me the most...is that in any other business it would come into the public domain. Football seems 'protected'...it's a game for the 'boy's...I often see it as multi million pound businesse being run by dodgy second hand car salesman...no offence to car dealers...but you get my drift.

Too much greed in this game...a few peoples greed, spoil it for a whole Clubs support. There would definitely be different views on certain people, if this all came out.

All alleged of course...

yes you just have to look at Fifa!:shocking:

3 hours ago, spudski said:

So who exactly decides on agents fees and draws up pre contracts and contracts?.

Archived