IGNORED

Rovers fans in Leeds End

And Its Smith

Bristol Rovers fans travelled hundreds of miles to support Leeds against us rather  than go to a home game to support their own team.  An embarrassing obsession continues.  I post this because I know they always come on here and want to highlight that they have many obsessive fans. I don't expect or want any comments from City fans.  

6 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

So who do you want comments from exactly,making yourself look a fool because some gas live in the Leeds district,and the blue few say some are obsessed with them,that would be people like you dave

I want to highlight it to the Rovers fans who frequently come on here.  They travelled from Bristol.  If they were from Leeds or surrounding I wouldn't have posted, clearly.  

24 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Of course. I'm not going to post pictures of them all if that's what you want!  

I know lots of Leeds fans that live in Bristol, they were the main neutral team to follow in the 70's for many people, ( that's when  Man U, Man City and Chelsea were crap) 

5 minutes ago, harrys said:

So these Rovers fans didn't go to the Mem for one of their biggest games of the season but instead decided to make a 360 mile round journey to watch City play at Leeds?

It's like talking to I don't know what.....yes.  

If I could post higher resolution picture than 235kb then I would.  

56 minutes ago, RedDave said:

That's nice for you.  These were Rovers fans.

Well they aren't are they? If they were r*vers fans, they would have been at the mem dump for their game against the side at the top of their league, not in Yorkshire!

They are winding you up Dave.

8 hours ago, RedDave said:

Bristol Rovers fans travelled hundreds of miles to support Leeds against us rather  than go to a home game to support their own team.  An embarrassing obsession continues.  I post this because I know they always come on here and want to highlight that they have many obsessive fans. I don't expect or want any comments from City fans.  

Oh sweet jesus help me:sad26:

11 minutes ago, Jesus said:
12 minutes ago, Jesus said:

How can I help? Would you like one of the most ridiculous posts since my dad invented Hopesy to disappear? 

How can I help? Would you like one of the most ridiculous posts since my dad invented Hopesy to disappear? 

The airfare to a swiss clinic please,cant take no more:mf_sleep:

10 hours ago, RedDave said:

Why not post it on the horse punchers forum then ? 

Archived