IGNORED

Rovers fans in Leeds End

And Its Smith

Why are some viewing this as such a bad post?

I would not expect Rovers' fans to be watching another game when they have a top of the table clash, at home, with a west country team.

Therefore it is unexpected that they are instead in the home end at our away fixture so it is interesting and surprising to hear that.

It doesn't detract from anything to hear that.

Seeing as they can't fit 50k in their stadium, gash are bound to be spilling into football league stadiums throughout match days, surely?!?

I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'd see them in most alternative stadiums to the mem.

The only way to eradicate this issue is to give them what they really want....

That 70/80k capacity :death:university stadium 

18 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Wasn,t Ellis Harrison again was it? 

No, he was in with our fans again as per usual...probably with a few other Gas players.

39 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

My workmate and his gas mates travelled up there. As did others I know. Also gasheads met with Leeds when they came down here in Clifton and then went to the game. Makes no sense.

This season I've been amazed how many Gasheads I know who have suddenly revealed that "my 2nd team are QPR" or "I used to support Blackburn when I was younger" or even "my mates got a spare ticket..." Trying to justify going to Ashton Gate to watch a match without looking like the needy stalkers that so many of them are.

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

My workmate and his gas mates travelled up there. As did others I know. Also gasheads met with Leeds when they came down here in Clifton and then went to the game. Makes no sense.

Given their historical obsession of all things BCFC, it doesn't surprise me that some gas went to Leeds yesterday. What does surprise me is that they went to Leeds when their own team was playing arguably their biggest home game of the season against local rivals. This is when it all gets terribly strange.

Does anyone really believe that a gas head would choose to watch Leeds against City rather than watch Rovers play a West Country rival who are top of the league? There are loads of Leeds fans in Bristol and some may have Rovers as their "second" team. If they were wearing colours it was only to wind you lot up and it looks like it worked.

Typical horseshit that gets talked when things are going against you!

I like 99.999999999% of City fans could not give a shit that there may have been a Rovers fan in the Home end yesterday. 

I myself have stood in the home end when on business and the local team were playing the sags, it's a perfectly normal thing to do. If someone drove from Bristol to support Leeds against us but was in fact a sag that says that particular bloke needs mental health counciling. 

This is the sort of thing that was being written on the sag forums when they were heading for part time football and is more representative of our position than any individual or group of sad sags!

2 hours ago, Bluebeard said:

Does anyone really believe that a gas head would choose to watch Leeds against City rather than watch Rovers play a West Country rival who are top of the league? There are loads of Leeds fans in Bristol and some may have Rovers as their "second" team. If they were wearing colours it was only to wind you lot up and it looks like it worked.

Yeah it only cost him an arm and a leg to "wind us up"

Which begs the question, why didn't he watch your mob? you still had tickets left for your big game..

Archived