IGNORED

Your all missing the point!!!

gavlin

The new buzz phrase from Mr Ashton is " they must have the right DNA" gone is the word synergy etc etc. Now if I remember my Biology A Level to get the right DNA flowing you must have a couple or more **** ups and well we have. So taking that into consideration we should see an explosion of new arrivals soon to save us from relegation.   

12 minutes ago, gavlin said:

The new buzz phrase from Mr Ashton is " they must have the right DNA" gone is the word synergy etc etc. Now if I remember my Biology A Level to get the right DNA flowing you must have a couple or more **** ups and well we have. So taking that into consideration we should see an explosion of new arrivals soon to save us from relegation.   

Thanks for putting it into laymans terms.

I only got a D- in GCSE Biology. 

13 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

I think you'll find the current buzzwords are 'proteomics' and, to a lesser extent, 'genomics'. It is more than a little worrying that City have appointed a Chief Operations Officer with such a tenuous grasp of current thinking, in biotech terms.

I think the current buzzwords are.......baffle.......brains.....and bullshit

1 hour ago, gavlin said:

The Bristol City DNA is the DNA of a loser and something we should get as far from as possible

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

The point is - Mark Ashton is just another "suit" who gives zero attention to the voices of the fans just like all the other "suits" at City. 

So would you prefer someone in a tracksuit instead or just some old scruff in jeans and T shirt with loads of tattoos everywhere to represent the Club? 

I would think most CEO's or whatever his title is would wear a suit, I'm guessing you're more 'blue collar' type and consider everyone in any sort of shirt and tie has no right to get involved in the 'working man's' game?

1 hour ago, williamsredngrey said:

So would you prefer someone in a tracksuit instead or just some old scruff in jeans and T shirt with loads of tattoos everywhere to represent the Club? 

I would think most CEO's or whatever his title is would wear a suit, I'm guessing you're more 'blue collar' type and consider everyone in any sort of shirt and tie has no right to get involved in the 'working man's' game?

Your're missing the point.....

10 hours ago, bert tann said:

DNA is old hat these days because progressive football clubs are now using MSP as a means to win a CCJ which opens up the ATM's leading to JCB's and UWE followed by the EPL and XTC.

Sorry, I've been on the TCP tonight.   

XTC???....weren't they from Swindon????...hope were not 'making plans for Nigel??...a change from 'Colin I suppose.

13 hours ago, gavlin said:

If I remember from my A level biology, it also requires bollocks, and he seems good at talking that.

Good to see that we've moved on.

It used to be players that were pre-judged as useless before they had hardly kicked a ball for the club, now it is staff that fall foul of the same thing.

Didn't I read that Ashton was heavily involved in the successful transfer's in the summer 2 years ago while a consultant with us. Now he's appointed on a permanent basis he's turned rubbish.

At the moment it does;t matter what the guy says, as many fans will only interpret his words as bolux.

Archived