IGNORED

Gillingham at Home 2006 - What a front line !!.

Ashtonwurzel

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I remember that same season Bas Savage v Yeovil April 06...looked sure to score but just fell over. Whole ground was laughing for a good few mins it was incredible. Nervous laughter or otherwise!

Bas Savage is now Diago Costa's personal trainer.

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I still think the team we put out at Anfield in '94 is still the cause of much debate along the lines of 'how the hell did we win?'

Welch, Llewellyn, Scott, Shail, Munro, Edwards, Martin, Bent, Robinson, Allison, Tinnion...

Absolutely no disrespect meant to our heroes that night, but a Liverpool team including Grobelaar, Nicol, Ruddock, Barnes, Clough, Redknapp, McManaman and Ian Rush really should have beaten us over three games, but they didn't!!!

22 Years ago today.... 

10 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

22 Years ago today.... 

It seems longer ago to me. is it because were the worst cup team in the country?

Semis of league cup twice fa cup last 16 twice (apart from the final once)

in my lifetime we have been truly shit in the cups apart from skirtons goal against Spurs

And the odd one here and there Leeds, Chelsea and now I cant remember anymore, anyone?

7 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

It seems longer ago to me. is it because were the worst cup team in the country?

Semis of league cup twice fa cup last 16 twice (apart from the final once)

in my lifetime we have been truly shit in the cups apart from skirtons goal against Spurs

And the odd one here and there Leeds, Chelsea and now I cant remember anymore, anyone?

Bradford away in the League Cup quarter final was amazing, as was Forest away in the semi.

Archived