IGNORED

Bolt out of the blue or leaked on here?

citywest30

1 minute ago, citywest30 said:

Obviously but still minutes after Sky!

They'll have photographic proof this time.

Steve Lansdown riding a unicorn, shirtless lifting our new signing above his head with a sag shirt on whilst Moyes and Pearson are in the background fighting over the mangers job.

9 hours ago, Robbie_Turner said:

I'll give a decent answer to a fairly decent question....instead of some sarky remark (why bother commenting !??!)

It'll be leaked on here or via twitter before here I think.....seems to be the usual way.

It'll be leaked on a fake twitter account before that and then George Ferguson will announce it 3 months later.

Posted this earlier but though this was good response to original post.....

I'll probably get blasted, but here goes...its quite straight forward really!

I'm actually encouraged by our league standing at the moment. considering how bad its been this season with confidence clearly low, inconsistency, change in manager, no new players up until now, we could be rooted to the bottom of the league like Bolton and be out of the running. I'm encouraged because were still within touching distance of 5 or 6 teams above us, we're managing to sign players, proven players now which will freshen things up...we are in the hunt for a new manager...Its all exciting now and safety is within reach... the excitement of who will be manager is refreshing, it'll keep the players on edge and all this is good energy.. how many people at any stage this season, especially when summer transfer window shut, would have been happy to be 6 points behind Blackburn, or 4 points behind Fulham, 9 points behind QPR and Reading. we've done ok to be this close to comfort...

Its been a long season so far, but im now looking forward to seeing if the players have the danglies to turn this around...with the injection of new faces and potentially a new manager we can climb out of this..

i personally think it could be a whole whole whole lot worse. 

I think they will announce the new manager on Saturday by putting 4000 big cards on everyone's seat in the Dolman, and at 2:55pm the cards will be held aloft to reveal the name of the new gaffer who will then parachute into the ground landing in the centre spot.  After a quick wave to the fans he will go straight to the dug out and inspire a famous victory

4 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I think they will announce the new manager on Saturday by putting 4000 big cards on everyone's seat in the Dolman, and at 2:55pm the cards will be held aloft to reveal the name of the new gaffer who will then parachute into the ground landing in the centre spot.  

and that will just about sum up our season

5 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I think they will announce the new manager on Saturday by putting 4000 big cards on everyone's seat in the Dolman, and at 2:55pm the cards will be held aloft to reveal the name of the new gaffer who will then parachute into the ground landing in the centre spot.  After a quick wave to the fans he will go straight to the dug out and inspire a famous victory

Have they got enough cards to spell Appleton?

5 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Haha we manage to get Jose Morinho but he parachutes into the West Stand roof killing himself and the stand falls down, that would sun up our season!

Actually- I think you're onto something here. A thread entitled 'What event would sum our  season'. The possibilities are endless.

Archived