IGNORED

Charlton Away Tickets

Mr Popodopolous

• Admin
8 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Charlton away tickets. A match I am certainly considering going to, ideal for me geography wise as I have mates in and around that area.

Do we know if there's any POTD there or is it advance booking only?

Apologies if it's covered in another thread, don't have time to trawl through etc.

Cheers.

Would be very surprised if it wasn't, as we would have the whole end anyway

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/documents/bsl-ticketinformation-charlton-away213-2890653.pdf

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Anybody know how painful the drive through London to get there is? Or is worth parking the car around Hounslow way and getting a tube? Maps is saying through Hammersmith which I'm scared will be a rammed on a Saturday afternoon..

I'm planning to park on the outskirts of London and make my way to London Bridge via the tube and then pick up the train to Charlton ffom London Bridge station.. Trains run every 15 mins and only takes 15 mins The ground is a short walk. The fare on the train is £7.30 return.

6 hours ago, tommytank1985 said:

Not official we didn't! 2000 odd wasn't it? Seemed pretty crammed to me. I can just remember the stewards having to open the top bit of the stand when they realised how many of us were there!! Up there with my best away day atmosphere easily. 

more than 2000 up there.....i'd estimate 3500 minimum plus the geezer up the massive tree outside watching

I was there

1 hour ago, ApplePress said:

I sometimes use Ealing Broadway. End of M4 head to Ealing Broadway... parking in multi-story. Ealing train/tube station 100m away. about 25 mins to central London.

Doing something similar myself albeit working in Stratford so leaving the car there (£9.50 all day) and getting the tube and bus direct from there. 

Easy to get home from Stratford too.

When working in West London, I park in White City (again £9.50) as straight off the M4 and dead easy for the tube - useful for Fulham away too. 

21 minutes ago, Kingswood Village said:

What a great away day that was! I reckon 2k was about the number - we sang and bounced and generally just created a magical atmosphere in that shed. Charlton forum the next day was full of praise for our support. Top of the league, fella in the tree, loads of singing - awesome!

Evident from this clip that there was more than 2k! Away end full and it holds 3000.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

What is our total theoretical allocation for this game? Seem to be different things in this thread...

The whole end holds just under 3,000 our first allocation was just over 1,000

Am sure when we went on that night game we'd sold about 1,500 which was roughly the bottom section - the POTD increase then filled the majority of the back section

1 minute ago, phantom said:

The whole end holds just under 3,000 our first allocation was just over 1,000

Am sure when we went on that night game we'd sold about 1,500 which was roughly the bottom section - the POTD increase then filled the majority of the back section

Cheers. So there's a good chance of a couple of tickets then it sounds like.

Bought my ticket yesterday. It's the first away game of the season for me and also my first trip to the Valley, so one I'm looking forward to. 

An important game too. We really need to beat them to help boost out points tally. Just imagine - 6 points from the next two games.

Archived