IGNORED

Beards

NOTBLUE

2 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

I blame Karen Brady, Eva Carneiro, Cheri Lunghi and the successful England women's football team, especially that Lucy Bronze.

Lets not forget Eva Mendes; Fidel once whispered to me how he wished he was younger as he would have invited Eva to be in his Politburo as Culture Minister. I am yet to put the hypothetical question to the delectable Eva as to whether she would have accepted. If anyone has her number I am happy to give her a call.

8 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

The current trend for bushy beards amongst young hipster men is a response to the rise of feminism, and the emasculation of men in the workplace and threat that men feel by birds doing stuff like er, working, and taking over at work and er, the proliferation of sex toys, and er, some other stuff where blokes feel useless and all that. I read this in a magazine while waiting at the dentist. A woman dentist.

I blame Karen Brady, Eva Carneiro, Cheri Lunghi and the successful England women's football team, especially that Lucy Bronze.

And I'm sure said bearded men look well masculine as they apply their beard oil - wtf is that all about. 

I used to quite like not shaving for a couple of weeks to see how hairy I could get but am now worried about looking like one of these hipster ***** so, if anything, the hideous trend has made me shave more than ever before. 

Archived