IGNORED

Jet back in Bristol

Linkedarm wall

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

Depends how fit he is, etc etc. interesting views that only we got the best out of him. More specifically, feel it was SOD got the best out of him. Pembo must have have views for sure, but must be reasons he has struggled elsewhere.

As is said fitness, natural fitness.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'm going to guess that you are quite young. JET had his moments, but he was no Jacki.

Weird I remember both and id say the opposite, jets contribution far out weighed Jets

Don't get me wrong Jacki was qt the time something else  but his contribution was minimal and he Was pissed when he played, magical, but I'd take JET.

l,

Smith and JET scored goals for fun when they were in the same team, get both of them I say - Tomlin will take time to settle in and I hear rumours he is not entirely fit, Wilbs is good as impact player but too slow now which at the moment still leaves kodja - rotate them when all fit so they remain fresh for each game they play 

12 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

Smith and JET scored goals for fun when they were in the same team, get both of them I say - Tomlin will take time to settle in and I hear rumours he is not entirely fit, Wilbs is good as impact player but too slow now which at the moment still leaves kodja - rotate them when all fit so they remain fresh for each game they play 

Get Jet back , free transfer , 3 year deal , goals to keep us up , always a smile on his face , what a lift for the crowd .

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Perhaps Jean-Jacques Burnel could be our new target man, and help Kodjia with translation?

Yes French parents and speaks it fluently! I was brought up in Guildford so I would see them about a bit, back in the day!....The worse crime they ever did was to play some Rock n Roll!

Jet back would be great ! Could never understand  SC  keeping him on the bench after his awesome partnership with Smith when they both scored and created goals for fun. Then selling Jet and keeping Agard. left me and many fans astonished , particularly with no replacement in sight.. Never really forgave SC for this decision. Jet has given me more pleasure and out of the seat moments than any other player in recent years and I have supported the Club since the late 50's. Would provide cover and competition for injuries  but perhaps best now as a high impact substitute for the last 30mins where his amazing skills could unlock tiring defences. We have lacked his creative edge and explosive shooting all season. Certain he would do a job, improve team spirit, excite the fans, create chances for others , score goals. and keep us up.

As they say in Les Mis --BRING HIM HOME.

13 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Yes French parents and speaks it fluently! I was brought up in Guildford so I would see them about a bit, back in the day!....The worse crime they ever did was to play some Rock n Roll!

Only saw them once in Newport where Joe Strummer was the support.  Dead good.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Only saw them once in Newport where Joe Strummer was the support.  Dead good.

Saw the Clash supported by the Pogues at the Academy Brixton in 82. it was heaving! The Pogues had a bloke smashing himself on the head with a beer tray, now that's percussion.  

Strummer comes out and screams....its your life....Audience goes nuts, total meltdown! 

Never wanted to make tea for the BBC personally...:laugh:!

Archived