IGNORED

Jet back in Bristol

Linkedarm wall

1 hour ago, BS30 Reds said:

Not saying it's not true but what did he sign a 3 year deal on probably a decent wedge?! He isn't going to be in a rush to move 

If true - Three years not even sitting on the bench? The most gifted player at City for decades. We got more out of him than any other Club and he wanted to stay. Wouldn't hurt to ask and find out if he would come here?

15 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Have him back as a loan (if we can have anymore loans) or permanent and we will pay 10% of his wage with QPR making up the rest, we wouldn't pay full price last time why would we do it this time.

What seems to be emerging in the aftermath of SC's sacking is that he was totally against any player earning substantially more than the others.  He, misguidedly in my view, thought this would somehow be disloyal to those on lower money. Maybe with his departure things have changed utterly, Tomlin must be on a lot. SL says there was money to pay what Gray wanted? Thing is we know JET can unlock the opposition in a unique way and he knows the set-up here ...................... 

3 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

What seems to be emerging in the aftermath of SC's sacking is that he was totally against any player earning substantially more than the others.  He, misguidedly in my view, thought this would somehow be disloyal to those on lower money. Maybe with his departure things have changed utterly, Tomlin must be on a lot. SL says there was money to pay what Gray wanted? Thing is we know JET can unlock the opposition in a unique way and he knows the set-up here ...................... 

plus it would appear that the players got on well with him?

1 minute ago, southvillekiddy said:

Be great to have the choice when it would suit?

That's it. Options. As to your earlier point would really depend on wage structure etc I would think and whether the board consider it worth the gamble. Arguably re-signing him on a perm would be useful anyway as its surely Wilbrahams final season.

1 hour ago, southvillekiddy said:

If true - Three years not even sitting on the bench? The most gifted player at City for decades. We got more out of him than any other Club and he wanted to stay. Wouldn't hurt to ask and find out if he would come here?

I loved jet when he was here and wish him all the best but I would be hesitant for him to come back. Saying that I don't know why I would be 

6 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Absolutely but that isn't necessarily the right thing for the relationship between the players and manager and shouldn't be a priority. 

He loved it here, loved his team mates, felt he deserved to start and didn't have a great relationship with SC but was very matey with JL

His problem is his natural fitness, told me he's never had the stamina of a normal player and however hard he tries he can't get there.

id have him back in the team straight away, fantastic finisher and scores goals, big mistake leaving, but he'll be back one day, maybe sooner than later.

2 hours ago, southvillekiddy said:

I'm going to guess that you are quite young. JET had his moments, but he was no Jacki.

Archived