IGNORED

Tony Watt

Negan

All twitter talk. Seems very random and yesterday he was certain to sign for Blackburn, now it's come out that we've come in last minute and took him! If there is anything in this i'd expect it to be announced today. He would have been signing for Blackburn today so if we have got him, see no reason to keep it back.

1 minute ago, Just Brett said:

All twitter talk. Seems very random and yesterday he was certain to sign for Blackburn, now it's come out that we've come in last minute and took him! If there is anything in this i'd expect it to be announced today. He would have been signing for Blackburn today so if we have got him, see no reason to keep it back.

The source is clearly someone on the wind up.

It's one of those awful "transfer" Twitter users, and this one is clearly on the wind up based on other messages.

So don't spend to much time thinking about this guys. 

10 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Me and Mrs Woodsy are trying to educate our daughters....we played them a couple of FT episodes a few weeks ago, including this one......they just didn't get it. Philistines

I weep for humanity, Woodsy. Might as well buy them rovers shirts and have done with it. 

13 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Me and Mrs Woodsy are trying to educate our daughters....we played them a couple of FT episodes a few weeks ago, including this one......they just didn't get it. Philistines

hopefully they don't find mrs browns boys & the like amusing....it's a terrible world if they do

39 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

My son's 7, he loves it.  It means I can hit him on the head with a spoon and get away with it.

Archived