IGNORED

Tony Watt

Negan

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I weep for humanity, Woodsy. Might as well buy them rovers shirts and have done with it. 

Sweet baby Jesus, B86 - I've not given up on them just yet! My 13 year old is coming down with me again tomorrow, she's getting the bug! Trying to persuade her to come to Forest next month too. Once you've done an away day you're pretty much hooked for life, no?

1 hour ago, pommers1965 said:

hopefully they don't find mrs browns boys & the like amusing....it's a terrible world if they do

Thankfully they'll never have chance to watch that shite, what a truly awful show. I'd rather they watched Take Me Out than that pile of shite!

36 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

My son's 7, he loves it.  It means I can hit him on the head with a spoon and get away with it.

Can he say 'que' like he's from Barcelona as well!

I'm geting confused.

Watt has this got to do with the other thread titled Watt went wrong at Bristol City.

Who signed him and when and how did we not know he had?

If he was never here how did it go wrong for hime at Bristol City?

I'm going for a lie down.

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

My son's 7, he loves it.  It means I can hit him on the head with a spoon and get away with it.

I'm getting grief from the RSPCA for making Horace into a City supporter :(

You'd better look out for the NSPCC :fear: "You did what?! You introduced him to Bristol City? As flagrant a case of child cruelty as I've ever seen!"  :(

4 hours ago, Just Brett said:

He was signing for Blackburn but we've apparently come in and stolen him! He's a 22 year old Scottish striker..... and we all know they can't hack it in this league :whistle:

Remember he scored the winner for Celtic against Barca years ago as a teenager. Not much heard from him since...

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Who was on first base?.

Bill Wyman?

John Entwhistle?

John Paul Jones?

Not many bands have more than one though.

Archived