IGNORED

Forward!

REDOXO

57 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Since Pembo has taken over I can't recall him missing many, scored yesterday but he was wrongly offside. He'll score enough to keep us up imo. I think many on here overstate his lack of killer finishing. But he brings a hell of a lot more than just that.

I don't believe you can overstate it , its a fact .

JK has shown flashes of the player he could be, and 10 goals so far is pretty good. If we had signed the players we need(ed) in the summer, he would have been allowed to integrate into the team/Country/lifestyle a little more slowly.

He has come into the Country without even speaking the language, into a new League with different styles and a step up from where he was and was expected to hit the ground running AND carry the teams goal scoring threat !! Hell of a lot to ask.

He has gone off the boil a bit but is still learning, we need another goal threat to take some pressure off. Tomlin will help but another mobile forward is important, specially playing the 4-5-1. Not sure Smith would be the answer, even if we could get him , but we need someone that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, wheatus59 said:

He isn't bad , i really like him , but he misses more than he scores is all I'm saying ,

Yeah I'm not denying he "could" have scored more. But it's his first season in English football and some people on here infuriate me with their views on him. I remember someone saying he should be scoring 75% of his chances:facepalm:

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I've been out the loop on this for a while but is Kyle Lafferty still an option?

A quick search of Laffertys goal scoring record and it is not particularly impressive at this level, obviously could come here and bang then in but with 51 app's for burnley and only 10 goals it makes you wonder.. Id rather take a punt on Bradshaw but you just know Walsall are going to take the P1ss and ask the earth..

Archived