IGNORED

Red Trousers is Tweeting again...

Charliesboots

41 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Bristol's new landmark, that no one will be able to park by. Ever.

And has insufficient public transport connections to make PT a viable transport mode for major events.

AND has people complaining about the view.

Would someone on Twitter please kindly ask him how he travelled to ASHTON GATE STADIUM today? 

1 hour ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Just replied to his Bristol Sport Stadium with 'its called Ashton Gate'

Dont normally bother with all that as I use Twitter to promote my music but seeing that irked me ;)

I nearly did but would have struggled to stop with just correcting the name :grr:

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Yes there is an election this summer. I beg all of you who are registered to get out there and vote out this buffoon

42 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

This is a football club, so come and watch football and support the no.1 team in Bristol on a Saturday ****!

The fact he decides to go and watch 30 oafs chase an egg around a field on a Sunday ain't gonna get him anymore votes on OTIB.

Anyway his time is nearly up thank f##k! Can't stand the bloke.

14 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

One things certain that's for sure - turnout will be higher than the 26% last time around..

Chatting about this yesterday, apparently he's favourite to win again. Now I know that means little , specially if they've only canvassed the posh the cyclists or hippy voters, but...... I am worried that even with an assured higher turn out , and the fact I have yet to come across a supporter of his, he may get in. If there isn't a strong candidate, then the vote could be split and he sneaks in the back door. 

1 hour ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Just replied to his Bristol Sport Stadium with 'its called Ashton Gate'

Dont normally bother with all that as I use Twitter to promote my music but seeing that irked me ;)

Did the idiot respond?

Let's not forget the renaming of another Bristol icon. The Council House.

Who renamed that? And why?

I was there for the rugby, I sat in the South Stand and saw him sat in the posh seats. He even had a Bristol Rugby scarf wrapped around his neck. Unfortunately he disappeared at the end of the game and I couldn't quite get to him in time to pull it tightly!

7 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I nearly did but would have struggled to stop with just correcting the name :grr:

Chatting about this yesterday, apparently he's favourite to win again. Now I know that means little , specially if they've only canvassed the posh the cyclists or hippy voters, but...... I am worried that even with an assured higher turn out , and the fact I have yet to come across a supporter of his, he may get in. If there isn't a strong candidate, then the vote could be split and he sneaks in the back door. 

Well, Labour have selected Marvin Rees again so would think that Ferguson will be odds on.

7 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Did the idiot respond?

Let's not forget the renaming of another Bristol icon. The Council House.

Who renamed that? And why?

Its pretty embarrassing that he referred to AG as the 'Bristol Sport Stadium'... maybe's he looking for a wealthy benefactor to back him for another term of office? ;)

I dont know if SL has a twitter account (probably not I would imagine) but if he did it would be funny to him respond and correct him on this

11 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Only odds I've seen were ladbrokes from about 4-5 months ago. 

4 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Its pretty embarrassing that he referred to AG as the 'Bristol Sport Stadium'... maybe's he looking for a wealthy benefactor to back him for another term of office? ;)

I dont know if SL has a twitter account (probably not I would imagine) but if he did it would be funny to him respond and correct him on this

SL has Twitter believe it or not.     
steve lansdown  
@ stephenlansdow1

This comment from George is yet another example of him either having no idea at all of the local surroundings, which he rules over, which just happen to have been there for over a hundred years, (with the same name), or, a little dig at BCFC, it's owner and it's supporters, who he once claimed to be one of. The same man who claimed to support the local shops and then rents out retail space to their competitors. He has taken money from the local traditional boozers, (on match days in particular).  I don't think any of our supporters should give him their money, no matter if he sells a good pint, for what he did and tried to do to our club. I'M FOR A BOYCOTT OF THE TOBACCO FACTORY. I already have personally. 

Archived