IGNORED

Mark Lawrenson's attitude

Lack of Action Man

10 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

No injuries and no extra games to hinder their fight for survival, fans got to see a good open game. 

"Open game"?  Might be nice for neutrals, but MK fans got to see their team pumped because their players played crap.  If that was City, I'd be pissed off.

Plus, they now have to play three times in a week before they play us; away trips to Cardiff and Derby, with a home game against Middlesbrough in-between.  We have just two games; not sure how that benefits them.

Only player coming out of that match with any credit from their perspective was that keeper, who had far too much to do, thanks to his team mates doing naff all.

Watch those goals again, and in 3 out of 5 cases it was more to do with rank bad defending than Chelsea being outstanding.

People on here moaned about our performance at home to WBA, but a very similar West Brom line up got a 2-2 draw at Stanford Bridge less than a week prior, so I have to say that, yes; I think that MK Dons team looked rubbish, and we look a lot more solid than them, based off our changed team (missing our new signings) giving a strong Premiership team a run for their money.  I'm not sitting here saying we'll do them like Chelsea did, but I was completely unimpressed by that effort.

15 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

TBF Boycott does it to provoke a response which it used to do but everyone`s got wise to it now. Lawrenson genuinely believes the tosh he comes out with.

Thats worrying if he does believe it, Boycott I put down to senility!!

13 hours ago, BA14 RED said:

Thought the exact same funnily enough. Patronising little *****, who played in the most dour team to consecutively win League titles in England being Liverpool.

That's a bit harsh calling that Liverpool team 'the most dour to win the league' etc.

Lawrenson was part of a fantastic team that won the title five times in six years. They had Dalglish and Rush, Souness and McDermott etc etc. Great to watch...

14 hours ago, OddBallJim said:

Just watching Chelsea vs Mk Dons, admittedly an excellent finish by Oscar for Chelsea's second but was there any need for his sarcastically toned comment "you won't see any of that in the Championship".  Usual media nonsense top flight bias, just like Dele Ali's goal - a carbon copy of Nicky Maynard's. Yet which one will be talked about for years to come?

Rubbish.

Spot on. This goal earlier in the season was better than Ali's, but is not mentioned by anyone anymore.

1396771600760145578.gif

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That's a bit harsh calling that Liverpool team 'the most dour to win the league' etc.

Lawrenson was part of a fantastic team that won the title five times in six years. They had Dalglish and Rush, Souness and McDermott etc etc. Great to watch...

I can't stand Liverpool, but that was a hell of a team they had then

Was a pub discussion the other week, who was better - that Liverpool team or the United treble team. I said Liverpool would have wiped the floor with them, they were a bit special

But, yeah, Lawrenson is a nob of the highest order

Archived