IGNORED

Albert Adomah

Ashtonwurzel

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I think it's lunacy to think he would come here at this point in time. 

I appreciate it would be one of the most ridiculous decisions for a player to make. But he seems like that kind of guy, if we can pay his wages I honestly think he'd be up for coming here. In the summer I totally think we should ask again. 

7 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

I disagree. 

So, let me get this straight - a player who left the club because we got relegated to Div 3, is so desperate to play for us that he'd leave a side bound for the Premier League in order to join the same side he left before, when they could well be relegated back to the division that we got relegated to before, causing said player to leave?

I just don't see it. 

Not saying he wouldn't some day want to return, but why on earth would he do so now?

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

So, let me get this straight - a player who left the club because we got relegated to Div 3, is so desperate to play for us that he'd leave a side bound for the Premier League in order to join the same side he left before, when they could well be relegated back to the division that we got relegated to before, causing said player to leave?

I just don't see it. 

Not saying he wouldn't some day want to return, but why on earth would he do so now?

Lets see.

33 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I'd be willing to bet everything I have that he'll still be a Middlesborough player at 11pm.  

I'm with you Bristol 86.

I am also willing to bet everything you have that Albert is still a Boro player at 11pm :)

Archived