IGNORED

Confident for Saturday...???

brizzlelou

We absolutely battered them at our place and I think we have improved the squad since then so I think we'll be fine. It's really disappointing we didn't get what we think could help us out in the goals department but I think Tomlin in particular will assist and score. Whatever happens it's gonna be a massive rebuild in the summer now after the loans go back. Hopefully keep selling out Ashton Gate for rest of season and some big away followings to keep the players going. Come on you reds.

Going to this game and was really  confident of getting a result . Especially after seeing them at the gate and the recent signings we made . But after not securing a striker today Wat we all know we're desperate for and charlton getting a tidy forward themselves and a good result at Rotherham  has changed my feelings towards the game . And our record of winning these types of games is poor to say the least . IMO we can't afford to lose this game . The games are running out . And we've only won 5 . Let's hope for a win and a striker next week .CTID

New manager seems to have got them somewhat more organised, snd six goals in their last two scored. Typical. God knows. Problem is we need to start winning some games, whoever we are playing. Lost fewer than anyone in bottom five, but drawn too many.

Think if we lose going to give OTIB a miss for a week.

6 hours ago, BCFC Jordan said:

5 wins all season, 1 goal in 4 games, failure to bring in required targets once more - what's not to be confident about?

You owe me a spoonful of porridge i just spat mine over my phone my feelings exactly my thoughts though

8 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Wouldn't a loss only have them 2 points above us..? Hardly devastating. 

Charlton would be a very very bad game to lose,from every angle you want to look at it,make no mistake...a draw being the most likely outcome,which I wouldnt be unhappy with if I'm honest.we pulled them around all over on boxing day but we are now set up differently and they are off the back of a very good win.I see a very tight game indeed....

8 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Kodjia will come good. Baldock went 14 games without a goal and ended up top scorer. Just cut the guy some slack

I know your Kodjia's biggest fan and won't here a bad word about him.

But do you think it will be helpful to him if we can get a loan striker in ?

Maybe if he was given a rest for a game he would come back and start banging them in again.

This will be the game the happy clappers ,who are having a love in with Mark Ashton and Pembo will wake up and see we are well and truly shafted.

I predict will finish bottom of this league and will be lucky to win another game all season.

1 minute ago, bs3 said:

This will be the game the happy clappers ,who are having a love in with Mark Ashton and Pembo will wake up and see we are well and truly shafted.

I predict will finish bottom of this league and will be lucky to win another game all season.

That's the spirit!!!

2 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Were you in the Crows Nest the night the Titanic sank by chance?

Yes and I couldn't see a thing! It's all a conspiracy I tell you!

I still feel sorry for that young child I trampled over to get onto the life boat but hey ho. 

I think we will batter them, personally. They were very crap at AG and I think the determined attitude running through our squad will be 'out for revenge' after we were robbed, a bit like the Swindon reverse fixture last year.

I also think MK Dons are going to be on the receiving end of this too.

1 hour ago, stephenkibby. said:

Maybe if he was given a rest for a game he would come back and start banging them in again.

We rested him for WBA at home and he hasn't scored. For me he's simply out of form. Playing well but not scoring. Main reason for getting a striker is Agard and Wilbs aren't up to the standard at all. 

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

I'll be clapping. As I always do. And staying to the end. I hope to be happy.

Only love in I have though is with the lady who's "surprise day out" it is and the kids. No love in with the two you mention.

I'm confident. The tide turned against Middlesborough and kept turning against Birmingham.

We will be convincing on Saturday and for the rest of the season. We will not go down.

There are still significant weaknesses in our team, not least Mark Little and dare I say it Aden Flint but everything I've seen since Cotterill was sacked makes me feel positive for the rest of the season.

3 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

Why don't we play Agard on a consistent basis.???  There were clubs asking about him.....he must have something......

I would start with Wilbraham on Saturday - I was very impressed with him on Saturday.  If Tomlin is fit, then I think he will benefit from having Wilbraham there.  Kodjia to be used as an impact sub, if need be.  I'm afraid I've pretty much given up on Agard.  I have really wanted him to succeed, but I'm now inclined to agree with other posters who feel he just is not going to cut it at this level.

Archived