IGNORED

Confident for Saturday...???

brizzlelou

1 minute ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I would start with Wilbraham on Saturday - I was very impressed with him on Saturday.  If Tomlin is fit, then I think he will benefit from having Wilbraham there.  Kodjia to be used as an impact sub, if need be.  I'm afraid I've pretty much given up on Agard.  I have really wanted him to succeed, but I'm now inclined to agree with other posters who feel he just is not going to cut it at this level.

Not for me, I would leave Wilbs for the last 20 mins or so. He did well Saturday and against Boro in that role.

7 hours ago, cynic said:

T  clubs have signed good quality players in the transfer window but they've now lost Watt up front.

Not an easy game but we should be looking at getting something out of it. 

A win would be great, a draw good, a defeat not worth contemplating.

We should be looking to get something out of every single game we have left .

As Pemberton says every match now is a cup final .

Watt have they lost up front ? 

I really fancy us to scrape out of this mess by the skin of our teeth.

What you need most of in a relegation battle is everyone fighting together and this spirit we have .

I'd personally stick with Pemberton until The end of The season .

The club is solid , We are united , team and supporters . 

7 hours ago, bs3 said:

This will be the game the happy clappers ,who are having a love in with Mark Ashton and Pembo will wake up and see we are well and truly shafted.

I predict will finish bottom of this league and will be lucky to win another game all season.

This will be the game the happy clappers, who are having a love in with Mark Ashton and Pembo will see we are well and truly shifting.

I predict will finish far from bottom of this League and will be unlucky to miss the play-offs.

Archived