IGNORED

Lastest on new manager

bs3

32 minutes ago, Olé said:

I thought it was Sunlight Dry Cleaners?

I heard it was a car hire company from someone who suggested they were ITK at the time.  I remember sunbright being mentioned at the time.  I am sure there is something out there in google land, I'll have a look later

Nothing will happen until we hit rock bottom (that could be sooner than many think, maybe 2 weeks or so) then all hell will break lose; but it will be to late by then.

45 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Nothing will happen until we hit rock bottom (that could be sooner than many think, maybe 2 weeks or so) then all hell will break lose; but it will be to late by then.

This in spades.  4 points from 12, one goal scored and some on here think we've turned into Barcelona.  Long rocky road ahead I fear.

• Admin
33 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

This in spades.  4 points from 12, one goal scored and some on here think we've turned into Barcelona.  Long rocky road ahead I fear.

Sadly expectations have sunk lower than our league position !

Convinced it'll be Pembo until at least the summer so why not just come out and announce it?

If anyone else was coming in now, no company can really take this long to appoint them surely?

13 hours ago, RobArnold10 said:

**** me you've got a right vendetta on as of late. You know what, life isn't perfect and we don't always get what we want. I'm not overjoyed about our situation but you know what? I get on with it, there's. Enough positive to believe we'll sort ourselves out. I think it's become a case now that out preferred targets, both manager and player are only keen on being with us if we stay up, and since everybody bitched about each short term option, well what other choice will there be other than to stick with Pembo. 

Honestly, if anything made me not want to support this club at times, it would be my fellow "supporter".

You alright?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Convinced it'll be Pembo until at least the summer so why not just come out and announce it?

If anyone else was coming in now, no company can really take this long to appoint them surely?

Do we really need to announce him til the end of the season?

Couldn't he and Wade continue what they are doing, and then say a manager quits/gets sacked in the next few weeks we can then appoint them? Otherwise may miss targets with Pembo being in place.

27 minutes ago, Selred said:

Do we really need to announce him til the end of the season?

Couldn't he and Wade continue what they are doing, and then say a manager quits/gets sacked in the next few weeks we can then appoint them? Otherwise may miss targets with Pembo being in place.

I think we do need to announce if Pembo and Wade are continuing until the end of the season, whilst I would prefer the board to make the right choice by taking their time to get him. No communication is poor communication.

12 minutes ago, Steve_C said:

I think we do need to announce if Pembo and Wade are continuing until the end of the season, whilst I would prefer the board to make the right choice by taking their time to get him. No communication is poor communication.

Is it still Pembo and Wade?

Unless I've missed something Pemberton seems to be doing all the pre and post match interviews, making all the comments about new signings, and is described as the interim manager on the OS, while Wade seems to have faded into the background somewhat.

Also notice that fans generally refer to JP alone when wondering if the present managerial arrangement will continue until the end of the season.....or even longer.

11 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Is it still Pembo and Wade?

Unless I've missed something Pemberton seems to be doing all the pre and post match interviews, making all the comments about new signings, and is described as the interim manager on the OS, while Wade seems to have faded into the background somewhat.

Also notice that fans generally refer to JP alone when wondering if the present managerial arrangement will continue until the end of the season.....or even longer.

Agree it's JP in reality.

If given the job on an interim basis I can see him bringing in an assistant and WE back in charge of the u-21s.

25 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Do we really need a new thread on this for every day that goes by without an announcement?

Replying is by no means obligatory and while I find your question a valid one it is a free country.

I must add that i do like the rather novel idea of an emergency loan gaffer just so long as we have a couple of bench warmers. Nothing much else seems to be happening so a radical solution might be called for.

In all seriousness though I wonder if there will be some form of update on February 27th when SL chats to fans over a pint of Brains.

I suspect we might be all kept dangling until a day before season tickets go on sale. League 1 with a top boss or Championship with a dull as dishwater one... i wonder what will sell more tickets? 

3 hours ago, phantom said:

Probably because if we lose Saturday and then at home to Ipswich there will be a change of plan pretty sharpish.

At present we're going along week to week, the next few results will decide how long this continues, I reckon.

Just now, havanatopia said:

How about Johnson & Johnson?... Maybe we can get free talcum powder and baby lotion from the goliath company and they may even sponsor the team. Why they could even name the West Stand after them. 

Gary as assistant to Lee. 

Its only a joke... Not a good idea really. 

I can see Gary as DOF and Lee head coach!

Archived