IGNORED

Lastest on new manager

bs3

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Not as far as i'm aware uncle but BCFC can claim that the format to pop idol etc was actually invented at BCFC when we had Burnside, Fawthrop and Rosenior duked it out before live audiences in 1999/2000 and none of them got the job.

Fawthrope was given the job and then resigned over an article in the Evening Post.(anyone remeber why) . Jesus we have dropped some real clangers why appointing managers.

6 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

No urgency really since under Pembo improving and 4 points from 3 games, conceding only 1 goal.

Yep!  He and Elliot are showing that they are improving performances and i can see why the board are in no hurry to appoint a new manager. The ship seems to be heading in the right direction under their tutelage. 

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Yep!  He and Elliot are showing that they are improving performances and i can see why the board are in no hurry to appoint a new manager. The ship seems to be heading in the right direction under their tutelage. 

Spot on. It's about the only thing we have ever had in common RR. 

If the bookmakers are anything to go by then it's Lee Johnson. That said, we have seen several short-priced favourites go back to longer odds. Interesting to me that Southgate and Sherwood odds are now lowering... both should have decent contacts and attract some bigger names (certainly more so than LJ could at present). Just a shame the latest transfer window has come and gone.

29 minutes ago, Southstandoriginal said:

Something to do with a business interest if his if I remember rightly.

That sounds familiar, although at that time I was  a lot younger than I am now - Still in school in fact!!!

**** me you've got a right vendetta on as of late. You know what, life isn't perfect and we don't always get what we want. I'm not overjoyed about our situation but you know what? I get on with it, there's. Enough positive to believe we'll sort ourselves out. I think it's become a case now that out preferred targets, both manager and player are only keen on being with us if we stay up, and since everybody bitched about each short term option, well what other choice will there be other than to stick with Pembo. 

Honestly, if anything made me not want to support this club at times, it would be my fellow "supporter".

Fawthrop was a director for a car hire company unfortunately he acted as guarantor for it a s when it went belly up he found himself liable. He was a silent partner but got done for the debt.

A bit unfortunate really.  From what I hear he was shat on from a great height (not by city I hasten to add)

6 minutes ago, TRL said:

Fawthrop was a director for a car hire company unfortunately he acted as guarantor for it a s when it went belly up he found himself liable. He was a silent partner but got done for the debt.

A bit unfortunate really.  From what I here he was shat on from a great height (not by city I hasten to add)

By a seagull?

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

Do anyone know what the f-ck is going on.

We're still waiting on Moyes, who has been approached but is now 89% sure he won't bother. We're working on the other 11% (or it might be 21%, as Moyesie is a 110% merchant, as we all know). Could take a while yet

1 hour ago, ashton_fan said:

No urgency really since under Pembo improving and 4 points from 3 games, conceding only 1 goal.

25 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

....conveniently glossing over the fact we've only scored once too.

Jury still very much out for me.

Carry that form to the end of the season and we would be safe.

look at appointing a top manager then when we are a more appealing proposition.

47 minutes ago, TRL said:

A bit unfortunate really.  From what I hear he was shat on from a great height (not by city I hasten to add)

Hmmmmm

Not so sure

Shame he didn't spend less time on his 'outside interests' rather than the job he was employed to do 

:ph34r:

7 hours ago, TRL said:

I thought it was Sunlight Dry Cleaners?

Archived