IGNORED

Washing Machine HELP needed!!

Strawberry2157.

Does it sound like it's trying to drain, pumping sound,  or does the water just stay in it? Have you accidentally selected a anti crease option or something which holds the washing in water until you select it to carry on

8 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Slightly off topic, but what a wonderful story.

Lady has plumbing problem with new washing machine and goes on (predominantly) male-oriented football site.

One hour later, problem solved.

:yes:

Actually, there's not much you can't find the answer to on here. People have always been very helpful when asked, as much as we often bicker with each other we don't half support eachother too. Makes me proud sometimes! 

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

Actually, there's not much you can't find the answer to on here. People have always been very helpful when asked, as much as we often bicker with each other we don't half support eachother too. Makes me proud sometimes! 

That is my view too.

Out of curiosity, did Dolly ever find out how to use the airconditioning in her car, or was it the heated rear window? 

4 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

That is my view too.

Out of curiosity, did Dolly ever find out how to use the airconditioning in her car, or was it the heated rear window? 

I didn't hear that one. @Dollymarie? Either she is steamy in the summer or winter, or both?!

8 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

Given the slant the "Endless Story" thread has taken, nothing would surprise me about this forum ;)

I have resisted the urge to join in with that thread, I waste too much of my life on here as it is!

24 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

That is my view too.

It turned out to be the heater matrix that had died a death hence no heat in the car. 

I thankfully no longer have the heap of shite. Traded it in for a younger model. :D 

Archived