IGNORED

Get A Grip

Nomad

14 hours ago, marmite said:

Our job is to support the club whoever is in charge of it. I have for over 60 years with a variety of managers, boards, and players. I may not like who is running things but this is still my team. As the saying goes, you can't please all the people all of the time. If it was up to us we would have 50 managers and 200 players on the books and we  would still  argue! Lets get behind the new man, whoever it is, and force this club forward.:grr:

We can still say what we think not what we are supposed to think, we are not on their pay roll, they are on ours; we pay we always pay.

15 hours ago, RedJim said:

It's the constant bullshit that comes out of the club that makes me angry. Ashton's comments about "surprising applicants", then we go and poach someone from League 1. "Premier League aspirations" and all that.

I will support Lee Johnson but I'm sick to death of this board. Small-time, lack of ambition, and PR spin. We will never achieve anything with these guys in charge.   

Totally agree.

The Board and Ownership of this club needs to be changed.  Frankly I'm sick of Steve Lansdown blaming everyone but himself, he created the debt at this club with his constant appointment of substandard managers.

This week we are likely to appoint a manager which will tear apart the fan base when in our current position needs us all to come together ,despite people trying to bring fan together it will never be possible under Lee Johnson due to his unpopularity at the club from a significant number of fans due to his time at a player.

Archived