IGNORED

John Pemberton

GrahamC

11 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Got to say that I've not spoken to anyone who believes that LJs appointment is either "ridiculous" or "farcical"…why would it be? As you say very few know him well enough as a manager to predict the outcome…and predicting the outcome of any appointment is an inexact science, witness SC's "welcome" from many on here. I'd be surprised if he'd been appointed in the certain knowledge that it would drive John Pemberton out. 

But let's give the guy a chance. He's got a reasonable track record for one so young. One of the features of GJ's time was the surreal sight of fans sitting behind the manager dug-out giving the most successful manager in our recent history dogs abuse when things weren't going well. Let's not go down that route again.

Well, at least that won`t happen this season unless the bloke who chucks the ball back doesn`t like LJ:thumbsup:

I think Pemberton was a bit unlucky not to get the job until the end of the season. As many have stated, he's done a terrific job as 'interim manager' for which I applaud him. I'm also delighted to see that he will be staying on.

Of course LJ will get the final say but I really hope that he listens to Pembo's thoughts and views more than SC did (or rather didn't).

Archived