IGNORED

New Fans Liaison Officer - why bother?

CotswoldRed

It'd be nice if we ended up with someone filling this role properly rather than just 50% board mouthpiece and 50% minor entertainment organiser.

I doubt the board are interested in fans being genuinely represented though, they might hear things that don't offer substantial synergies with their long term strategic vision.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

That was for three days a week and was £25k pa.

So what we have learnt here, is that people are as in touch with the FLO salary remuneration details as they are with the salaries being paid to players.

Give it a week, and it'll be OTIB 'Gospel' that DL is on 25k a week because someone 'ITK' once saw Dave pay for a packet of Polo's with a twenty in what was nothing more than a demonstration of his personal wealth entirely acquired from his time as FLO.

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

Give it a week, and it'll be OTIB 'Gospel' that DL is on 25k a week because someone 'ITK' once saw Dave pay for a packet of Polo's with a twenty in what was nothing more than a demonstration of his personal wealth entirely acquired from his time as FLO.

I won't be raising a complaint if Dave uses a thick wad of cash to buy his Polo's, but I tell you, if I see him using bloody food vouchers I will be going absolute crazy ape ####.

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

So what we have learnt here, is that people are as in touch with the FLO salary remuneration details as they are with the salaries being paid to players.

I used to travel to away games with DL and know exactly how the FLO post came about and how the "agreed" salary came about as well. I haven't seen or spoke with DL for quite awhile but I doubt his salary has gone up.

3 hours ago, Libertine1 said:

Needs to be a suit imo, someone who can actually make a difference. Well not suit exactly but someone like David Lloyd.

David Lloyd was a suit, far to corporate for my liking. He seemed well out of touch with the actual fans. Never forget the time he was screaming at fans to get off of the pitch. Embarrassing.

Archived