IGNORED

who's achieved more.

bs3

5 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Between Lee Johnson and Darrell Clark , which as been the most successful manager and to date who have achieved more.

let lee Johnson be the master of his own destiny....get behind the man, he loves the club he and his family have put a lot of effort into in the past and he's rumoured to be a technical geek...so let him have the support of the "supposed" fans and support the team...were on a role, its refreshing and dawn of a new era.

We all have to start somewhere, he's only 34 (Mourinho was only 37 when he was a manager, look at him now...same as Guardiola) i personally hope he flies with us, he consolidates us in this league for a year or 2 and build from there...i personally think he'll go onto big things and will be very successful....but only with the support of EVERYONE around him.

The board have made a statement with the appointment of Lee Johnson and said "hes got a bright future" I just hope they support him, give him some money to spend and get behind him as much as they suggest they will.

time will tell, but good luck to the lad.

1 minute ago, redredrobin5 said:

let lee Johnson be the master of his own destiny....get behind the man, he loves the club he and his family have put a lot of effort into in the past and he's rumoured to be a technical geek...so let him have the support of the "supposed" fans and support the team...were on a role, its refreshing and dawn of a new era.

We all have to start somewhere, he's only 34 (Mourinho was only 37 when he was a manager, look at him now...same as Guardiola) i personally hope he flies with us, he consolidates us in this league for a year or 2 and build from there...i personally think he'll go onto big things and will be very successful....but only with the support of EVERYONE around him.

The board have made a statement with the appointment of Lee Johnson and said "hes got a bright future" I just hope they support him, give him some money to spend and get behind him as much as they suggest they will.

time will tell, but good luck to the lad.

Can I put down for Clark as achieved more.

All this, he loves the club is just BS , what have that got to do with being a successful manager. If that was one of the criteria then SL would have over 10,000 applicants for the job.

Time will tell and good luck to him but he has more than a fair share of that in his playing days and his managerial appointments.

36 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Between Lee Johnson and Darrell Clark , which as been the most successful manager and to date who have achieved more.

You should have waited until after his press conference. You could then have criticised what he said and how he said it, and for calling Pemberton 'Pembo'.

1 minute ago, glynriley said:

You should have waited until after his press conference. You could then have criticised what he said and how he said it, and for calling Pemberton 'Pembo'.

So who do you think as a better track record

Do you think LJ has a good CV as a manager or are we taking some one who as of now, has not proved himself as a manager .

4 minutes ago, bs3 said:

So who do you think as a better track record

Do you think LJ has a good CV as a manager or are we taking some one who as of now, has not proved himself as a manager .

Lee Johnson. He's never been relegated as a manger, and Clark has only managed about 30 odd games above non league.

Archived