IGNORED

LJ talked the the talk, he better walk the walk

coxyboy

4 hours ago, 29AR said:

I wouldn't take it to heart mate. I think the issue some posters are taking is that there are a number of threads, and a number of posts within a number of threads, which say the same thing. Had this been posted within one of those discussions I doubt you'd have received stick. I think your thread is copping it as the straw that broke the camel's back, not necessarily against your views; just the repetition across the forum.

At last a civil response , thanks mate problem with this forum is to many blokes on there periods and feel the need to just be rude and sarcastic. We all have a view 

10 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Too much management speak in the thread title for me.

Sounds like  gobbledygook I reckon!

Makes me wonder, Is Coxyboy the forum name of our new COO Mr Ashton?

If so, this does not auger well for Lee's chances as manager:)

P.S. I'm not a season ticket holder, live in Lincolnshire and can't get to many games these days so presume that  my opinion counts for little

P.P.S. With all due respect to the OP, everything he says is stating the bleeding' obvious, as  Lee ,of all people, knows that he will only ever be judged on results, and not the sound bites he gives in interviews.

12 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

It seems as though a number of people want to put on record their disagreement with the decision to appoint LJ so that they can refer back to it at some future date.

I don't think in many cases there is an ulterior motive..its just that people get pissed off being led down the garden path,pure and simple.

4 hours ago, coxyboy said:

At last a civil response , thanks mate problem with this forum is to many blokes on there periods and feel the need to just be rude and sarcastic. We all have a view 

Please,please do not underestimate the discomfort of male menopause. I will elaborate further when I'm good and ready..........

1 hour ago, Robert the bruce said:

Please,please do not underestimate the discomfort of male menopause. I will elaborate further when I'm good and ready..........

If you are spending more than six hours a day on Autotrader, it's definately the menopause / mid-life crisis.

If it helps - we've all got to die sometime.

Chin up.

Uncle TFR

Afraid you lost me after your "As a season ticket holder" opener. Are you after a medal or award of some sort. 

Your opinion counts no more or less than no one else on here, or in the ground. 

For the record, as a few others have said you wouldn't have gotten so much stick if you'd have just put this on one of the other hundreds of Lee Johnson is wrong for the club threads.

Archived