IGNORED

BC1 Bus new return times

Slack Bladder

I've used this bus and it's great; quicker than driving,  drops off on Winterstoke Rd by the Robins and KFC. So no prowling for 20 minutes trying to find a parking spot,  no walking and you can have a couple of beers without any worry.  

When the new stand opens next seanson and there's potentially 27,000 or so people trying to get to the Gate, services like this will be crucial so please use it to make sure the club continue to keep it going.

• Admin
33 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Anyone who uses it, how busy does it get? 

At the Birmingham game I left the sports bar about 18:10, was walking past KFC when I noticed the BC1 going around the roundabout to start it's next run.

When I got to the bus stop there were three guys with two young sons and two older guys waiting for the bus - we were heading up to Parson Street to catch a train so jumped on the bus, was charged £1 to be dropped off just by the station

Well worth catching if it is going your way

2 hours ago, ciderrider said:

I've used this bus and it's great; quicker than driving,  drops off on Winterstoke Rd by the Robins and KFC. So no prowling for 20 minutes trying to find a parking spot,  no walking and you can have a couple of beers without any worry.  

When the new stand opens next seanson and there's potentially 27,000 or so people trying to get to the Gate, services like this will be crucial so please use it to make sure the club continue to keep it going.

The first pick up point is the bus stop opposite my house. It's literally a door to door service for me.

Well worth £3

Archived