IGNORED

The Other Side Of Bristol City Football Club

Davefevs

Just thought I'd post some pics of what my son Joe called 'the best day of his life'!

The Club's chosen charity this season, @CHSW arranged a very special day for Joe.  When Joe arrived at Charlton Farm on Monday, he found a pair of Frankie Fielding's gloves (signed) on his bed.  He was made up.  Little did he know what was going to happen the following day.  A visit to the training ground to meet the players and staff.  Mrs Fevs accompanied him (I was working in Brum - gutted).  He had an amazing time, watching them come off the training pitch and then having lunch with them, and they presented him with a signed shirt and autograph book...and generally made him feel very special.

It would have been all too easy for this experience to be cancelled amongst the frenzy of LJ's appointment on the Monday, but he himself was more than happy for it to go ahead.

Very easy for us to be critical of the club....and some of the time it is justified....but this just shows at least one of the 'five pillars' is on the agenda.

Thanks Bristol City and Ollie Slym at CHSW :clap:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

TBF to the club, this is one thing we do bloody well.

True.

The other thing is our players, whether playing well or badly, really are a credit to the club and themselves.

They have always given their best, even when results haven't shown that and unlike in the Wilson era there has been zero off field nonsense.

Glad your lad had a great day, Dave.

Archived