IGNORED

Prediction League: Ipswich Town (H)

RedYoshi

Bristol City v Ipswich Town  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, RedYoshi said:

Lee Burns / Wes Tomlin 78' - Look. I can't fully remember the dream that well, and I slept in a weird position, so don't blame me if this is freakin' mental. But there was definitely some sort of hybrid player of the two playing, and he scored the winner. I think they might've combined at some point like they do in Power Rangers when they realise that it's a waste of time trying to fight the bad guy individually, get over their collective amnesia about their ability to join forces and turn into an unbeatable robot, and thus manage to do it just in time before the episode ends. I'm pretty sure they announced the scorer as Burns, though, so I'll go with that.

...errr, well I just had a pre-match nap...and, um, in the aftermath it seems as though the dubious goals panel ended up awarding it to Tomlin. So, er, yeah.

Certainly dubious.

3 hours ago, RedYoshi said:

...errr, well I just had a pre-match nap...and, um, in the aftermath it seems as though the dubious goals panel ended up awarding it to Tomlin. So, er, yeah.

Certainly dubious.

Yoshi, I didn't have internet access. Could you assume my 4-3 win please...pretty please.

And if it isn't too much trouble I always pick Flint to score

Archived