IGNORED

Marlon pack

Londoner

2 hours ago, mozo said:

Given the age of our squad we should see improvement from many of them. Pack turns 25 in March and has progressed through the divisions from League 2 to Championship. His best years are still to come and City would be wise to put faith in him and other talented players with their best years ahead of them like Smith, Flint, Bryan, Kodjia, both keepers etc. 

They're not going to be perfect at this stage but if they survive a first season in the second tier they can really establish themselves and work towards Premiership quality.

Great post.  Exactly why we bought them at the ages we did.  This is a really tough Championship and our players are adapting.  In the WellRed yesterday the Ipswich fan said how much they thought Freeman would add to their side.

Pack for me, has struggled in each of his seasons here for the first 3 or 4 games, but learned quickly and got up to speed at the level after that.  SC gave him a new contract in the summer, no need for another yet.

The big difference is that Pack and Smith are encouraged to push on to goal scoring positions - one covering the other of course.

We saw that happening yesterday and has earned Pack good reviews. All down to LJ wanting the midfielders to improve goal ratio from other players.

Didnt happen under Cotterill.

14 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

Marvin pack has come on so much from playing in the div 2 play offs.

At that time he looked a player composed on the ball always looking fore a pass.

Now a real player lacks one thing,pace hey ho is there a player at our level that has all skills ?

Let's sign him and he could play alongside his brother Marlon.

On 13 February 2016 at 22:26, BS4 on Tour... said:

No, surely not! Everyone on here was slagging him off not so long ago! They all know best...apparently he's rubbish!

i think he's adapted very well to championship,football and I've said so consistently on here...

I haven't been a regular this season due to being at uni, and the financial implications, but in none of the games I have got to did I see any performances worthy of the abuse he was getting.

Archived