IGNORED

Don't forget Lee Johnson on sounds of the City MONDAY NIGHT

Never to the dark side

The more I listen to Lee the more I like him.

He's forward thinking, but also still very much focuses on getting the basics right, such as having basic attributes sorted for positions (height for centre backs for example), or getting goals and not caring how they are scored.

I don't understand how any City fan with any logical sense whatsoever can just shout down the phone "We need to score goals Lee!!!" All season we've been letting them in at an alarming rate. In the last 5 games we've only scored 4, with 0 from open play. Only conceded 2 though and shock, 10 points!

15 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Interesting that he refers  to all the players by their surnames only

Not sure I'm a fan of that 

I wonder if this is something he picked up whilst doing management training observation with the army? Sounds like a military thing.

2 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

I wonder if this is something he picked up whilst doing management training observation with the army? Sounds like a military thing.

Given he's still young for a manager, maybe he's trying to show he's the boss as opposed to potentially one of their 'mates' so to say and it could appear casual if he used their first names as a throw away. No idea really just trying to think of a reason why, like the military reason, could just be his personal way of talking about people.

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Can't wait to listen to Alan's call, when I listen to it later.

Don't let this miserable lot on here  spoil it for you. When Alan says "Abraham" I believe he is referring to Wibs, the old man of Bristol City, not Abraham, a man who had many sheep and cattle and a son named Isaac

Archived