IGNORED

Wolves season tickets

T R

I noticed Wolves have frozen their early bird season ticket prices. Hope we will do the same or reduce them depending which league we are in. 

This article explains they are also going to bring in new technology for passing on your season ticket if you are unable to attend a game: http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/early-bird-201617-2950533.aspx 

“We are also planning to introduce new technology, and to change our terms and conditions, to enable season ticket holders to email access to their seat, to a family member or friend, when a match has been moved for TV or when they can’t make a particular game for any other reason. 

“We believe we’ll be the first Club in football to make this type of technology available to fans and have taken this step, in part, due to the problems supporters incur as a consequence of fixture changes. This way fans can easily pass on their ticket to family, friends or colleagues to ensure the seat is used on match days. 

Read more at http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/early-bird-201617-2950533.aspx#tTfjmlYUfqYKrLWB.99

I hope our club will also introduce this sometime. There are sometimes games that I cannot attend and would like to give my season ticket away officially. 

I think the idea is you can log into your season ticket account and click that you are unable to attend, input someone's email address and an E ticket will be sent to them.

Very simple and hope we will also be able to do this in future.

Can you look into this? @Mkelly

I think the logic is, if a season ticket holder can't attend they can pass on their ticket to someone else who may spend money in the bars etc and may encourage them to attend more games.

7 hours ago, Threshing Red said:

I noticed Wolves have frozen their early bird season ticket prices. Hope we will do the same or reduce them depending which league we are in. 

Difficult to offer an early bird offer now, and price it/ discount it based on which league we will be in.... Perhaps Mr Burt can focus his search on talented fairground mystics...

16 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Because a season ticket passed on to someone else is one less matchday ticket sold.

Not necessarily.

The person who the ticket is passed on to may not have been intending to come at all.

The fact that they get a “free ticket” from a friend or relative may well encourage them to spend money at the club and also to come again in future as a paying customer.

7 hours ago, Threshing Red said:

This article explains they are also going to bring in new technology for passing on your season ticket if you are unable to attend a game: http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/early-bird-201617-2950533.aspx 

“We are also planning to introduce new technology, and to change our terms and conditions, to enable season ticket holders to email access to their seat, to a family member or friend, when a match has been moved for TV or when they can’t make a particular game for any other reason. 

“We believe we’ll be the first Club in football to make this type of technology available to fans and have taken this step, in part, due to the problems supporters incur as a consequence of fixture changes. This way fans can easily pass on their ticket to family, friends or colleagues to ensure the seat is used on match days. 

Read more at http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/early-bird-201617-2950533.aspx#tTfjmlYUfqYKrLWB.99

I hope our club will also introduce this sometime. There are sometimes games that I cannot attend and would like to give my season ticket away officially. 

Been able to do that at Arsenal for a couple of years now

2 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

Not necessarily.

The person who the ticket is passed on to may not have been intending to come at all.

The fact that they get a “free ticket” from a friend or relative may well encourage them to spend money at the club and also to come again in future as a paying customer.

That's very true and it's a good point.

It would be interesting to see whether this promotion ultimately increases or decreases revenue for the club. I suspect it's the latter, but I could be wrong. And you're certainly right that there is the potential to increase the fanbase.

4 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

Not necessarily.

Exactly this, as they have saved money by not buying a ticket they are more likely to spend money on food, beers, merchandise etc.

14 hours ago, Just Red said:

I think the idea is you can log into your season ticket account and click that you are unable to attend, input someone's email address and an E ticket will be sent to them.

Very simple and hope we will also be able to do this in future.

Can you look into this? @Mkelly

I think the logic is, if a season ticket holder can't attend they can pass on their ticket to someone else who may spend money in the bars etc and may encourage them to attend more games.

You reckon bcfc can handle this without totally cocking it up?...not possible.just give your mate the card!

Archived