IGNORED

Colin strengthens Rotherham by signing ....

Daniro

59 minutes ago, cynic said:

Nope, he's free range r.

Apparently, he's now realised and accepted that he's made mistakes and is looking to turn his life around...again.

Adam Johnson hasn't touched up any minors for weeks now. I'm sure he's reformed enough to be on Warnocks radar. 

Like him and his methods or loathe them, Warnock has experience on his side. Rotherham will likely stay up under him & it becomes 1 of 3 (MK, Fulham & us) to join Charlton & Bolton who both looked doomed. Squeaky bum time has well & truly arrived!!

1 minute ago, Robin1988 said:

Yes I'd love us to get relegated. Or maybe I'm not convinced Colin is all that.

In the dogfight we are in experience is all....we'll have to wait and see but I just hope all the Warnock-haters don't come to regret their instant condemnation of him when he was thrust forward on here as a manager who could keep us up on a short-term deal...

On 20/02/2016 at 14:55, 42nite said:

So, we're safe and they're relegated already?

The Sags and counting chickens spring to mind!

Portsmouth look strong for the playoffs and with their fan base will make sure Dopey Daryls ground stealing chancers with Wally T Caddys money, they will stay in the basement league. We just have to be strong and stay in the Championship, worried by the Neil Warnock revival.

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Does anyone really believe that Rotherham have become decent overnight ? 

They have overperformed in their last three matches but it's a lot to ask that they find promotion winning form over the remaining matches to get out of trouble .

Well played to Warnock and the club .

Its a game of fine fine margins of which they are certainly getting the rub of the green at the moment. Saturday Sheff Wed had a goal disallowed as the ball was deemed to be over the byline before it was crossed in and scored (which it certainly wasn't). Yesterday from the highlights  Nugent clean through and blazed miles over the bar (though to be fair Kika missed an open goal against us). Then Boro had a free-kick which hit the inside of the post and rolled all along the goal line. 6 points so easily could have been 2 but were not.

For us last night at least 1 goalie blunder , from play where really after the non contested drop ball we should have had the ball at the goalies feet.

Archived