IGNORED

Colin strengthens Rotherham by signing ....

Daniro

3 hours ago, Fatalist said:

Doesn't this just support the view that it isn't easy to sign players who will improve your squad when you are at the bottom. These are the type of players who are available. So don't expect any sensational signings for us either!

Finances dictate also

3 hours ago, Fatalist said:

Doesn't this just support the view that it isn't easy to sign players who will improve your squad when you are at the bottom. These are the type of players who are available. So don't expect any sensational signings for us either!

Lee Tomlin is pretty impressive, in comparison. If only he could manage an hour and a half running around

4 hours ago, bris red said:

Always a little clan of players that follow him about, Kenny being one of them. That orrible **** Derry was another aswell.. I dont think Warnock will make a blind bit of difference to them anyway to be honest. Bottom 3 stays as is for me!

Yep.

Clint Hill next, maybe.

5 hours ago, Red Army 87 said:

If he did get an interview, I suspect it ended quite quickly if these type of players were his idea of building for the future.

He's signing 'these type of players' to try and keep Rotherham up. Surely you don't think he's signing a 37 year keeper for anything more than that?! 

He ain't building for the future this season. 

And yes, I wanted Warnock here on a short term deal to keep us up, not to look five years ahead, just to bloody well keep us in the division (not league) after the godawful start we made.

We can build for the future when and if we are safe in this div, but for now we have to look short term and that is exactly what Warnock is doing at Rotherham.

He trusts Kenny having signed him five times is it? Nothing wrong with that when you are in a dogfight. Tried and trusted characters can make a hell of a difference.

It's mid-Feb and we ain't safe yet, so building for the future isn't a luxury we can entertain just yet...

17 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He's signing 'these type of players' to try and keep Rotherham up. Surely you don't think he's signing a 37 year keeper for anything more than that?! 

And yes, I wanted Warnock here on a short term deal to keep us up, not to look five years ahead, just to bloody well keep us in the division (not league) after the godawful start we made.

We can build for the future when and if we are safe in this div, but for now we have to look short term and that is exactly what Warnock is doing at Rotherham.

He trusts Kenny having signed him five times is it? Nothing wrong with that when you are in a dogfight. Tried and trusted characters can make a hell of a difference.

It's mid-Feb and we ain't safe yet, so building for the future isn't a luxury we can entertain just yet...

Can just see Kenny wobbling out from his 6 yd box to face a one on one . Would only get there first if it was JET .

18 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I have always thought a club should always be preparing for the future, finances permitting, whatever their situation in their respective division. Bringing Warnock in on a fortune so he can bring in his mates on big wages would have been extremely detrimental.

And now he has got Nile Ranger in who is available on a free since leaving Blackpool & having not played a game since 2014!!

In a way I suppose he has to be applauded for not just sitting there & trying to polish a turd but come on, "Old has beens" & what ever Ranger comes under? Seriously?

I'm glad he'll only be visiting us for the one game rather than taking charge of 20 or so games!!

2 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

And now he has got Nile Ranger in who is available on a free since leaving Blackpool & having not played a game since 2014!!

In a way I suppose he has to be applauded for not just sitting there & trying to polish a turd but come on, "Old has beens" & what ever Ranger comes under? Seriously?

I'm glad he'll only be visiting us for the one game rather than taking charge of 20 or so games!!

Ranger? **** me. 

(Insert inappropriate joke about Rotherham here)

Archived