IGNORED

How long for Pulis ?

Major Isewater

7 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

Sorry why do we care about this?

You obviously do,  enough to reply . :disapointed2se:

Perhaps you don't know that Pulis used to manage us ,played for  El Gas  and recently put us out of the very same competition that he publicly stated he wanted to win .

This is ,in case you had n't noticed is a " football forum " .

I would say " knob " but i won't lower myself . ;)

Shocking footage on tv of the West Brom keeper going over to applaud fans at the end and give a young fan his shirt, he was hit by a coin thrown by his own fans. He was rightly very angry and says how disgusted he was with them.

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Shocking footage on tv of the West Brom keeper going over to applaud fans at the end and give a young fan his shirt, he was hit by a coin thrown by his own fans. He was rightly very angry and says how disgusted he was with them.

It was Chris Brunt not the keeper.

5 minutes ago, sarasin said:

Not in the short term......West Brom won't be getting relegated under Pulis and he doesn't a bad job there IMO.

The West Brom fans have come to detest Pulis' style of football - national phone ins are full of their fans saying they've stopped attending and would rather see their team playing good football in the Championship than remain in the PL under Pulis.

The likelihood is they'll stay up but he'll be given the boot at the end of the season.

They need to progress under a better manager like Stoke did, and that advancement won't ever happen under Pulis.

4 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

You obviously do,  enough to reply . :disapointed2se:

Perhaps you don't know that Pulis used to manage us ,played for  El Gas  and recently put us out of the very same competition that he publicly stated he wanted to win .

This is ,in case you had n't noticed is a " football forum " .

I would say " knob " but i won't lower myself . ;)

Why are you calling me a knob?.  This is disgusting way to talk to a fellow city fan. If you message me your telephone number I will call you to discuss. It was a genuine question on a football forum but no need to become abusive. This is thuggish type behaviour.

3 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

No way in the world is his job on the line,plays crap football like fat Sam but both are successful at it,depends what rocks your boat really,successful shit football as in being mid table football or as Everton playing attractive football and still being mid table with far better players 

Crap football doesn't rock anyone's boat, it eventually just sucks the enthusiasm out of the fans and empties the stands.

And rightly so.

8 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It does but so does playing entertaining football and losing which is why a lot of Everton fans want Martinez out

Well, West Brom fans are thoroughly fed up with Pulis. Crap, negative football, no entertainment and no progression, or even hope of it.

I fully expect them to start next season with a new manager.

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Well, West Brom fans are thoroughly fed up with Pulis. Crap, negative football, no entertainment and no progression, or even hope of it.

I fully expect them to start next season with a new manager.

That's what charlton fans thought getting rid of curbs,look what happened,some fans get above their station 

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

That's what charlton fans thought getting rid of curbs,look what happened,some fans get above their station 

Alternatively look at Stoke, an equally tedious and negative club under Pulis.

Now they are comfortably mid table under Hughes playing comparatively entertaining football which the fans actually enjoy watching.

There's little point being in the PL for years on end if you have to be permanently negative to do so, and there's no progression.

Fans will tire of it and stay away, as West Brom fans have with Pulis, and you are left with an unhappy club whichever division you're in.

As long as they replace wisely the sooner they kick him into touch the better for their future.

3 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Alternatively look at Stoke, an equally tedious and negative club under Pulis.

Now they are comfortably mid table under Hughes playing comparatively entertaining football which the fans actually enjoy watching.

There's little point being in the PL for years on end if you have to be permanently negative to do so, and there's no progression.

Fans will tire of it and stay away, as West Brom fans have with Pulis, and you are left with an unhappy club whichever division you're in.

As long as they replace wisely the sooner they kick him into touch the better for their future.

Stoke are where they are now because of him tho to be fair and Hughes doesn't seem to be showing much progress dispite the millions he has spent,league positions show that,will have to leave this here because it looks like I'm a pulis fan and I really hate the effer 

2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Let's hope he stays with WBA cos now Colin's no longer available then as soon as we lose a game no doubt a few on here will be suggesting he's our man.

Our West Brom supporting COO might. Triffic.

9 hours ago, MattWSM said:

Why are you calling me a knob?.  This is disgusting way to talk to a fellow city fan. If you message me your telephone number I will call you to discuss. It was a genuine question on a football forum but no need to become abusive. This is thuggish type behaviour.

I did n't lower myself to school boy insults , as i said , so untwist your knickers and think before you  post nonsense in reply to a thread on ' football chat ' .

Archived