IGNORED

How long for Pulis ?

Major Isewater

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I did n't lower myself to school boy insults , as i said , so untwist your knickers and think before you  post nonsense in reply to a thread on ' football chat ' .

I did think and it was a genuine question. You need a lesson in good manners you can't talk to people like this. It was just my opinion like you have yours. One piece of advice this a football forum which is freedom of speech to express opinion about football not to abuse a fellow member. You are forgiven but Please just remember as it's a good life lesson - respect others and don't discredit another opinion or comment. We are all good people with the same interest on here so mutual respect is required.

13 hours ago, RedM said:

Shocking footage on tv of the West Brom keeper going over to applaud fans at the end and give a young fan his shirt, he was hit by a coin thrown by his own fans. He was rightly very angry and says how disgusted he was with them.

Must have been a mighty big coin then if it was 'them' that Chris Brunt is disgusted with.

Shameful action by one fan I would say but to bag 'em all' into being morons probably not done Brunt too many favours when they would have been 100% sympathetic, obviously.

As for Pulis.. think he will ride it out.

1 hour ago, MattWSM said:

I did think and it was a genuine question. You need a lesson in good manners you can't talk to people like this. It was just my opinion like you have yours. One piece of advice this a football forum which is freedom of speech to express opinion about football not to abuse a fellow member. You are forgiven but Please just remember as it's a good life lesson - respect others and don't discredit another opinion or comment. We are all good people with the same interest on here so mutual respect is required.

Be careful when you get off of your high horse , you may notice the use of the conditional tense and a little wink next to my sentence.

Archived