IGNORED

MK Don Fans Video of our second goal

Paul Cheesey

It was a strange video, but it captured the singing from City fans, as opposed to the silence from MK Dons. I don't really hate many teams but they are an exception. The way the club was stolen from Wimbledon is only matched by the way the Rovers stole the Minimal stadium from Bristol Rugby. 

25 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

It was a strange video, but it captured the singing from City fans, as opposed to the silence from MK Dons. I don't really hate many teams but they are an exception. The way the club was stolen from Wimbledon is only matched by the way the Rovers stole the Minimal stadium from Bristol Rugby. 

Hilarious article in tomorrow's post by Stckhausen where he honestly says Tomlin silenced the MK boo boys, whereas the reality was they made absolutely no noise all game, bizarre thing to say..

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Hilarious article in tomorrow's post by Stckhausen where he honestly says Tomlin silenced the MK boo boys, whereas the reality was they made absolutely no noise all game, bizarre thing to say..

You could hear them booing Tomlin on the Radio. 

1 hour ago, Miahdennehy said:

Ignoring the fact how it came about for a second, I do think it is easily one of the best new stadiums of recent years in terms of design etc. Looks shite with a load of empty seats though.

It's actually a very nice stadium, with soulless support. 

I bit breeze block generic (kind of what UWE will be like) but big and comfortable. 

One day, maybe, you might to play there on route to world domination. 

1 hour ago, Miahdennehy said:

Ignoring the fact how it came about for a second, I do think it is easily one of the best new stadiums of recent years in terms of design etc. Looks shite with a load of empty seats though.

No in fairness it is a step up from the rubbish like Doncaster etc. It has a classy finish inside and out. I just don't like MK really.. 

39 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

No in fairness it is a step up from the rubbish like Doncaster etc. It has a classy finish inside and out. I just don't like MK really.. 

Certainly one of the best new build stadiums. Not sure if Spurs are still looking to temporarily relocate there, but I'd like to see that - I reckon it would be a great with a full house and more vocal support.

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

well AS is right you could hear the barracking on the radio even the commentator mentioned it and LT even played along with it straight after the goal

don't get this bullying and slating AS all the time hes just doing his job

4 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

He was gracious enough to say that we deserved it.

Unlike their ungracious whinging manager.

To be fair, Im sure I heard Robinson say they had no excuses and were beaten fair and square, when interviewed  on the football league show yesterday.

Archived