IGNORED

Things I have in common with Lee Johnson

Never to the dark side

• Admin
44 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Lee and I would have been in the same year at school. But I was in the cool group . Lee was too short to be in the cool group.

The strange thing, since he came back the number of people that claim to have gone to school with him is weird !

6 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

What's the French for "stop hitting me with that truncheon, officer"

S'il vous plait Monsieur. Je sais que vous etes superior que moi, mais Es-ce que vous pouvez arreter me frapper avec ton baton?

*NB this is written from my deepest darkest memories of A level French and should not be corrected by know it alls like @PHILINFRANCE 

9 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Can I correct it ? 

Always important to get it right.

A colleague was learning French and on a business trip to  Paris thought he'd try it out when introducing another colleague to our French customers.

It didn't go down well when his french translated as "I'd like to insert John into you" (or very similar anyway).

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

((....You might find this useful Nttds... Its from a cheap Learn to Speak French language course I bought off a cockney fella down the Peckham market ........ WH .))

.....................................................................................................................................................

He is taking French lessons,just like me.

I am taking my French lessons for my trip to the Euros in France this summer

I believe its very good... 'dont quote me on that ' ! :)

17 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

A colleague was learning French and on a business trip to  Paris thought he'd try it out when introducing another colleague to our French customers.

It didn't go down well when his french translated as "I'd like to insert John into you" (or very similar anyway).

That's just brilliant! :clapping:

41 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Thank God Dick wasn't on the trip too......

Archived