IGNORED

QPR Fan..........What a Plonker

BobbyC

9 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

why did he get exactly what he deserved, what's the context? All I can see from this clip is a man getting punched to the floor and a load of balding men cheering.

This was the Birmingham end.  A QPR fan had taken advantage of the stewards' lack of attention to approach it singlehandedly to taunt them.  One guy (just one, not several) took up his challenge and floored him.

It was all his doing and his fault so why do you not think that the QPR fan got what he deserved?

QPR thread on the incident:

Drunk hipster approached Birmingham fans, to gode them. Birmingham fan jumped up and punched him in the face.

No tribal loyalty from me on this one - it could have sparked serious trouble so I was pleased it was over quickly with one cracking punch.

I suspect most R's fans thought he deserved that.

http://qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=78145

6 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

This was the Birmingham end.  A QPR fan had taken advantage of the stewards' lack of attention to approach it singlehandedly to taunt them.  One guy (just one, not several) took up his challenge and floored him.

It was all his doing and his fault so why do you not think that the QPR fan got what he deserved?

because there are better ways of dealing with idiots

25 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

why did he get exactly what he deserved, what's the context? All I can see from this clip is a man getting punched to the floor and a load of balding men cheering.

Why does everything have to have a ******* "context" these days ?!

idiot gives it large in front of away fans, and gets chinned, for being an idiot.

nothing more to see, really.

2 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Why does everything have to have a ******* "context" these days ?!

idiot gives it large in front of away fans, and gets chinned, for being an idiot.

nothing more to see, really.

and that my friend is the context! Probably the finest quote I've ever read on here "Why does everything have to have a ******** "context" these days?" Comedy gold

32 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

He approached the away end giving it the big un, he got exactly what he deserved!

2 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

and that my friend is the context! Probably the finest quote I've ever read on here "Why does everything have to have a ******** "context" these days?" Comedy gold

Well, perhaps you could list all the different contexts that are available for "idiot gets chinned, for being an idiot" ?!

4 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Well, perhaps you could list all the different contexts that are available for "idiot gets chinned, for being an idiot" ?!

to be honest the possibilities are endless. That clip just shows a man getting hit then lots of men cheering, I was after a bit of info on why it came to that. I now know that it was because he was giving it the big un and he definitely deserved it. Still puzzled though

Being both pedantic & officious;

Two spectators left the designated viewing area, passed through the accredited photographers and got near to the playing area. A punch was thrown and only then did Stewards intervene.

Will the Stadium Manager hold an inquiry to establish what the Stewards were doing? If so, will they be reprimanded, sacked or does this game become a "bubble" fixture in future?

2 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

to be honest the possibilities are endless. That clip just shows a man getting hit then lots of men cheering, I was after a bit of info on why it came to that. I now know that it was because he was giving it the big un and he definitely deserved it. Still puzzled though

Really?, I would have thought that the most important question really was, why was he where he was?, I can think of no legal reason why he was where he was, can you?.

Archived