IGNORED

Tottenham or Leicester will win the Premier League

Chairman Mao

Incredible scenes, Arsenal have bottled it again against a Man U full of 12 year olds. Man City are clearly going all out to lose in the Champions League semis 8-0 on aggregate vs. Munich so its down to these two. Would be funny if LVG overtook Man City and Guardiola was welcomed to the UK with Europa League football

Was in the pub during the United game. Saw a bloke, probably in his late 50s or early 60s. United cap and scarf on. Screaming when United scored and talking about how good "we looked". Plastic fans really get to me as they will never know what it's like to truly support a team.  This is one of many reasons why I despise United.

I think Leicester will win the league personally. If not, definitely Tottenham as  I think MP is a fantastic head coach.

21 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Incredible scenes, Arsenal have bottled it again against a Man U full of 12 year olds. Man City are clearly going all out to lose in the Champions League semis 8-0 on aggregate vs. Munich so its down to these two. Would be funny if LVG overtook Man City and Guardiola was welcomed to the UK with Europa League football

Arsenal did more than bottle it, the referee was easily conned by their diving and he bottled a nailed on sending off and maybe a 2nd yellow for Elneny, they got what they deserved and yet again Manu proving that unlike most prem teams they are prepared to stand by their academy and give them chances.

I'm not interested in teams from North London or the North West, but I'm glad Utd beat the Gunners today. Why? Yesterday after the results came in and the latest table compiled, the studio experts announced "Leicester have a five point lead at the top, but this will be reduced to two when Arsenal win tomorrow". They didn't say "if", but "when".

3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Arsenal did more than bottle it, the referee was easily conned by their diving and he bottled a nailed on sending off and maybe a 2nd yellow for Elneny, they got what they deserved and yet again Manu proving that unlike most prem teams they are prepared to stand by their academy and give them chances.

If Mourinho comes in the summer what chance their academy players then?

Also £350 m on new players in last 2 seasons seems to indicate academy not the first priority. Using academy players has been somewhat forced on LVG by circumstances. That they've done well makes a bit of a mockery of huge transfer  fee  spend, in the same way Leicester's success  has to other big spenders.

8 minutes ago, downendcity said:

If Mourinho comes in the summer what chance their academy players then?

Also £350 m on new players in last 2 seasons seems to indicate academy not the first priority. Using academy players has been somewhat forced on LVG by circumstances. That they've done well makes a bit of a mockery of huge transfer  fee  spend, in the same way Leicester's success  has to other big spenders.

Agree with all of that but to be honest, I was thinking more about England, take Manu out of the equation over the years, other prem academies have supplied little or none.

LVG has undoubtedly bought some shite and i'm not so sure SAF and Sir Bobby or Manu are over keen on Mourinho to be honest.

5 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Agree with all of that but to be honest, I was thinking more about England, take Manu out of the equation over the years, other prem academies have supplied little or none.

LVG has undoubtedly bought some shite and i'm not so sure SAF and Sir Bobby or Manu are over keen on Mourinho to be honest.

Very true. The next best for doing that are probably Southampton or Spurs I should think. Maybe West Ham too.

1 hour ago, Chairman Mao said:

Not sure how you can rule out Arsenal but say Tottenham may win it. They are three points behind with the North London derby to come next Saturday.

3 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

Hope so.

Still fear Man City or Arsenal will sneak it but Spurs have a wonderful opportunity. Pochettino has done an incredible job. I don't think Leicester will win it, just hope they can get a Champions League place.

They`ll probably be told by UEFA that they can`t have it as it`s been promised to Real Madrid.

24 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

Hope so.

Still fear Man City or Arsenal will sneak it but Spurs have a wonderful opportunity. Pochettino has done an incredible job. I don't think Leicester will win it, just hope they can get a Champions League place.

Odds on Leicester finishing 4th and England losing its 4th Champions League spot to Italy....

5 minutes ago, hodge said:

Odds on Leicester finishing 4th and England losing its 4th Champions League spot to Italy....

Wouldn't mind that at all.

Would rather a club like Leicester got into the competition and struggled than the likes of United, Arsenal, Chelsea every year. The 4th Champions League spot is only a loss to those clubs - England will benefit from seeing a club outside of the same boring clubs in the Champions League.

4 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Haven't Spurs and Saints provided something like 14 England debuts over the last few years, both under Pochettino?

AS a young 'un, I remember Spurs smashing 'them' 9-0 and have always had a soft spot for them since so would be delighted to see them win the Prem. I was working for HP when they sponsored Spurs so was lucky enough to go to WHL on a freebie a few times. Don't get me wrong, I'm City all day long but my Premier League allegiance ****il we get there) is definitely with Spurs.

As someone who has been to and loved the Dortmund experience however, I am split as to who I want to win their European tie.

Archived