IGNORED

Brighton Vs Leeds

Robin 101

8 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Makes ours look maybe not quite as shocking. in fairness, our 1-0 defeat at Leeds was the most frustrating set of highlights I had watched for years. We should have got something from that game, a draw at the very very least.

If we had drawn that one, we would be above them in the table.

4 minutes ago, SimonL said:

No No No. It would be a bad thing for Leeds to sack Evans. Let him take them down first. 

The way the owner runs them I can't see anyone helping the cause 

2 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

They were to be fair but they attacked up the left mostly and poor old Vyner bore the brunt ...oh and then little scored for em...but at least we weren't 4 down at half time ....full time yes ...but not half time.

Brighton were and are " street wise " against us and no doubt against everyone else. It's the reason why Preston have done well this year, you could see that last year when we played them at AG. I don't like it, in fact I hate it, but we need to get some of that in our game. I am sure it will come and that is a requirement in this league.

BTW, for what it's worth I think 49 points will do the job.

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That was a pretty interesting fact they said on Sky just now...Brighton's record away win is 0-4 - against the gas in 1978 and us last week.

0-4 is a lame record away win?

Gas won 8-2 at the Goldstone back in the Warboys/Bannister days which I'm guessing is Brighton's record home defeat?

Archived