IGNORED

Steve Lansdown net worth up to $1.91 billion (2016)

TheCulturalBomb

6 hours ago, OddBallJim said:

I'd love it, if secretly Steve was like Di Caprios portrayal of Jordan Belfort.

Actually, beneath the calm image, is a party animal. 

As for what I'd do with my money, probably go into land ownership and property development. Essentially a license to print money if you ever were able to generate the start up capital in the first place. 

I could well imagine SL at home on a Saturday night blowing cocaine  up Mrs Lansdowns back doors...

37 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I could well imagine SL at home on a Saturday night blowing cocaine  up Mrs Lansdowns back doors...

Probably get one of his servants to do it for him.

1 hour ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Would be interesting to see a league table of wealth of club owners, guess we would be premier league then.

I'm sure that list is somewhere on the net, have definitely seen it on here and we are right up there if I remember rightly as are Cheltenham I think, the 2nd biggest club in the area. 

Easily found   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_club_owners

I see Rovers are quoted as £1.2 billion on there. :blink:

22 minutes ago, sodburyred said:

I'm sure that list is somewhere on the net, have definitely seen it on here and we are right up there if I remember rightly as are Cheltenham I think, the 2nd biggest club in the area. 

Easily found   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_club_owners

I see Rovers are quoted as £1.2 billion on there. :blink:

It says Rovers £1.200m so as I read that they are worth £1.2m so makes them worth about half the value of Kodjia

Archived