IGNORED

What Cardiff fans are saying

Coombsy

2 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Who's coat is that jacket..????

Nice boots those shoes !!

42 minutes ago, adamc6203 said:

Is that because (myself included) city fans have nothing better to do with their day?

I find it passes time in work while I wait to go home .

10 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Whose truck is that lorry?!

(incidentally I've just discovered that lorry is one of those nonsense words if you read it too much!)

Bloody hell Fordy, I was getting ready to type that......

I've only just clicked it's early kick off....guess who's booked to take the missus out for dinner at 1pm for Mothers Day on Saturday

7 minutes ago, grifty said:

Have I dreamt it or is the game on TV this weekend?

No the Blackburn/Burnley game is on Sky at 12.30. However it looks like its selected for extended highlights on the C5 program meaning it'll be broadcast on various foriegn stations and streams probably avaliable..

16 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Bloody hell Fordy, I was getting ready to type that......

I've only just clicked it's early kick off....guess who's booked to take the missus out for dinner at 1pm for Mothers Day on Saturday

Half time pie and a pint ???

11 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Cardiff fans could be saying...

"Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod."

(don't ask :) )

My hovercraft is full of eels? :/

all this piss taking about Cardiff as a City and yet I find living here much better than I ever did in Bristol and probably less nutters too.

12 minutes ago, Spike said:

My hovercraft is full of eels? :/

all this piss taking about Cardiff as a City and yet I find living here much better than I ever did in Bristol and probably less nutters too.

Good for you Spike. I went to uni in the 'diff and it is indeed a great place to live. Just lucky that I saw sense all those years ago and moved to Bristol as it is even better! Bigger, more vibrant, more going on, culturally richer, better music venues, better standard of living, better travel hubs, nearer to the capital (important for work for me), better housing stock etc etc. And a better football team of course. 

Onepuff the magic dragon forum is ran by a very well fan under the name of forever blue. bit like mcdonalds have good something is should not always be judged on by how many use it. forever blue and co did try and still try to push back Tans high trousered eccentricity [???]..

9 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

90 minutes? It must be you I've seen on them films then!

First half an hour you have to find your feet, set a base going forward, next 15, you start to build up some momentum but then there's a 15 minute break to recover and assess the first half performance. First half hour of the second half you start quickly and maybe score a couple of goals, before a 5 minute rest where someone pulls a hammy. Then there's a tense last ten minutes waiting for the finish, and hopefully you go home happy.

12 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Premonitions regarding our new stands and stadium rebuild then? .... Goes back so far according to you he mustve known or foresaw the New Gate when we and Lansdown were still dreaming about Ashton Vale...

Is 'Tony blue Williams' a Welsh Wizard or something then? 

I was referring to his statement about being in the premiership next season. 

I know they are one of the yo yo teams. But the money they've had injected over the last few years, and there are still not really there are they?

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

I find it passes time in work while I wait to go home .

2 hours ago, adamc6203 said:

I find it passes the time in the space where i'm supposed to be doing work.

Do you both work in air traffic control?

7 minutes ago, Redrobbin said:

I was reoftenng to his statement about behei ng in the premiership next season. 

I know they are one of the yo yo teams. But the money they've had injected over the last few years, and there are still not really there are they?

Noted and youre quite right... (guess statements like he put into brackets get banded about so ioften I didnt even notice it)... 

1 hour ago, Three Lions said:

Onepuff the magic dragon forum is ran by a very well fan under the name of forever blue. bit like mcdonalds have good something is should not always be judged on by how many use it. forever blue and co did try and still try to push back Tans high trousered eccentricity [???]..

Your talking about AA obviously, I've been reading his forum for several years, AA and his mates clearly welcomed Tan to their club, the same as they did with there mate Sam Hamman. When Tan first came in AA was actively encouraging fans to accept everything he wanted to do, people who complained about the red kit were shot down by the main posters on his forum who couldn't see the wood for the trees.

It was only when Cardiff were sliding out of the Prem that he and others changed their tune. 

46 minutes ago, Redrobbin said:

I was referring to his statement about being in the premiership next season. 

If they go up this season then they can be classed as a yo yo team,at the moment they are just a yo team.

8 hours ago, lenred said:

Good for you Spike. I went to uni in the 'diff and it is indeed a great place to live. Just lucky that I saw sense all those years ago and moved to Bristol as it is even better! Bigger, more vibrant, more going on, culturally richer, better music venues, better standard of living, better travel hubs, nearer to the capital (important for work for me), better housing stock etc etc. And a better football team of course. 

Going to have to agree to disagree there, except the football team of course.

Archived