IGNORED

Stream Watch Global

REDOXO

Sky Sports 3 NZ have the match live tomorrow. (as mentioned in another thread and confirmed!)

This should mean a stream will be available. Anyone notice things popping up please post here for the expats/ticketless.

Thanks all that would be helpful!

11 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Sky Sports 3 NZ have the match live tomorrow. (as mentioned in another thread and confirmed!)

This should mean a stream will be available. Anyone notice things popping up please post here for the expats/ticketless.

Thanks all that would be helpful!

Begs the question, why start ANOTHER thread for exactly the same thing? Why not just monitor the already running thread mate?

12 hours ago, CiderCraig said:

Begs the question, why start ANOTHER thread for exactly the same thing? Why not just monitor the already running thread mate?

Mate! If you were not a complete cock you would have said....Mate there is another thread here is the link you must have missed it!

perhaps @adamc6203 could have done the same...But hey guys hide behind your key boards and continue to be ass holes works for me!

34 minutes ago, howey_ducky said:

Love an argument. 

5 minutes or the full half hour!!!! :laugh:!

I try not to get peed off, but really. Like I have time to monitor every thread and deliberately start rival threads, its insane what goes through the heads and off of the keyboards of some and for what? A cheap shot at an expat trying to get to watch a football match...!

We are supposed to support the same football club!

20 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

5 minutes or the full half hour!!!! :laugh:!

I try not to get peed off, but really. Like I have time to monitor every thread and deliberately start rival threads, its insane what goes through the heads and off of the keyboards of some and for what? A cheap shot at an expat trying to get to watch a football match...!

We are supposed to support the same football club!

It's pathetic, I agree.

I'll post some streams for the game tomorrow as soon as they become available.  Generally from 11am gmt as any that are shown listed before then my well be advertising rubbish.

Where are you based?

5 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Mate! If you were not a complete cock you would have said....Mate there is another thread here is the link you must have missed it!

perhaps @adamc6203 could have done the same...But hey guys hide behind your key boards and continue to be ass holes works for me!

You stated in your original post you knew it had been mentioned in another thread!

That was my point. 

I'm not averse to helping with streams, @howey_ducky will testify to that.

I'm not looking for an argument, just frustrates when there is a thread going already.

2 hours ago, Ben4BCFC said:

Stream listed here, find this website second to none. Use it for every sport I need to stream, no problems at all. 

http://www.vipleague.is/sports/football.html

The only problem is that you have to register with this site to stream.  They say it is free, but you have to give them your credit/debit card details, so not advisable.  Cricfree is the same, but if you have adblock plus you can change the settings and get the stream even in full screen by clicking on the central crosses.

Archived