IGNORED

Stream Watch Global

REDOXO

39 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

The only problem is that you have to register with this site to stream.  They say it is free, but you have to give them your credit/debit card details, so not advisable.  Cricfree is the same, but if you have adblock plus you can change the settings and get the stream even in full screen by clicking on the central crosses.

Never registered, paid or given card details and have used this site regularly for 18 months?

8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

T his is  the biggest let down since Dolly Parton's bra strap snapped  on stage .

I'm going to write a very strong letter to Sky complaining that i can't stream the match .

Indeed Major, and ask 'em why theres a bloody great 'Island in the Stream' while youre at it.

I am from Christchurch NZ. I have just driven back from a 21st Birthday party to watch the City game! And this Blackburn shite is on, a bit furious given the time! Gutted, writing a complaint right now to SKY TV NZ! 

Can't pick it up here in deepest, darkest Fort Kochin, Kerala, South India. 

Normally I'd be gutted but I'm sat in the pool watching the sunset in tranquility with 2 Australian Tantric sex teachers (I kid you not), ones just told me she secretly "rubbed herself off, on one of the sheets at the ashram they've just visited because it lacked sexuality, could get interesting, come on you reds.......GAME ON.

16 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Normally I'd be gutted but I'm sat in the pool watching the sunset in tranquility with 2 Australian Tantric sex teachers (I kid you not), ones just told me she secretly "rubbed herself off, on one of the sheets at the ashram they've just visited because it lacked sexuality, could get interesting, come on you reds.......GAME ON.

It's raining here.

1 hour ago, YorkshireSection said:

Just booked the first flight I could 

I listened on Radio Wales (courtesy of Sky TV) and it seemed to be a fair & balanced commentary.

Over on SSN, they were detailing the teams & stats amongst the 3.00pm kick offs and omitted the score from the yellow tape at the foot of the screen. Had anyone told Sky it was a mid day ko?

Archived