IGNORED

A plea to help my friends son - please read

Dollymarie

29 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

She tried Charlotte Leslie, she was pretty pants to put it mildly. 

She also tried her local councillor Brenda Massey, who said it was a health issue and there was nothing she could do. 

If you could pass that back id be grateful as I'm not registered over there :) 

Will pass this back to Brian Seymour Smith on Gaschat

Adele posted an update on the petition this morning

11 Mar 2016 — I am so overwhelmed by all your support , it has been a real roller coaster of a week - this petition and all who have signed it have helped me to get our story out there, with local news shows on the Bbc and ITV - local radio Bbc Bristol and heart radio , it has been quite a week. We have also had the story published in a few news papers. It's all very positive and now helping other families as more parents contact me in similar situations we can all fight for our children - parent power will win !
This is just the beginning of our campaign , we have a long way to go.
All of your kind words have been so encouraging and are helping the family get through this new part of our journey to get Eddie home .
Eddie has said a huge thank you to everyone ! He doesn't quite understand it all but knows you,like us are trying to get him home .
Please keep sharing and help get our voice heard.
Regular updates are on -
Twitter @delgirl28 #actionforeddie
facebook page Action for Eddie

Our family would not be able to do this without all of your support - it is truly amazing

Thank you X

@Gazinpeace could you post this on the g*s forum? :)

Nice update today on the petition site by Eddies mum and a video 'thank you' from the lad himself. 

Left the hospital site as a family, for a trip into town and a meal together .. the first time in over three years.

( Hope its first of many outings together and fingers crossed they'll be able to do similar more locally if their hospital transfer plea is answered soon) 

Well done Dolls. Good work.

Its very unfortunate that this isn't more recognised.

I think the people that make these decisions sometimes put more work into keeping prisoners closer to their families than those needing essential care.

Society is a bit ****ed in that respect. 

Good luck to Eddie. X

3 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Currently sat in the car with Adele, waiting for her meeting with Charlotte Leslie this morning. 

Thank you to everyone continuing to sign. 

Dollymarie, the city of Bristol, and the football club are lucky to have you.

You fancy running for mayor?  It'll be a landslide victory, just think of the good you could do!

5 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Currently sat in the car with Adele, waiting for her meeting with Charlotte Leslie this morning. 

Thank you to everyone continuing to sign. 

What did she say? Anything constructive?

Did she comment on her boss's tax affairs? Or his mum's generous gift? ;)

Seriously I hope it was a success and that she takes the matter seriously.

Finally is she really as glamorous as she appears? :whistle:

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

What did she say? Anything constructive?

Did she comment on her boss's tax affairs? Or his mum's generous gift? ;)

Seriously I hope it was a success and that she takes the matter seriously.

Finally is she really as glamorous as she appears? :whistle:

She was actually alright. Seemed genuinely horrified at some of the things Eddie has been through (not his care at his current hospital, before that) and is going to arrange a meeting with all the relevant parties around the table, where nobody is allowed to leave until a plan for moving Eddie nearer is agreed, with timescales around it. Home for Christmas was mentioned as a target.  

Please keep signing everyone. Adele and Charlotte are on ITV west news this evening. If it gets to 100,000 signatures, parliament have to debate the situation. 

27 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

She was actually alright. Seemed genuinely horrified at some of the things Eddie has been through (not his care at his current hospital, before that) and is going to arrange a meeting with all the relevant parties around the table, where nobody is allowed to leave until a plan for moving Eddie nearer is agreed, with timescales around it. Home for Christmas was mentioned as a target.  

Please keep signing everyone. Adele and Charlotte are on ITV west news this evening. If it gets to 100,000 signatures, parliament have to debate the situation. 

Excellent news. Well done. I've already signed but I'll sign on behalf of others in the family if I'm able to.

Hope my contribution found its way to his mum ;).

But spill the beans. Does "our Char" look anything like she does in that photo?

1 minute ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Excellent news. Well done. I've already signed but I'll sign on behalf of others in the family if I'm able to.

Hope my contribution found its way to his mum ;).

But spill the beans. Does "our Char" look anything like she does in that photo?

It did thank you. Adele decided she'd like Eddie to have the money sent to me, and so he got a new MP3 player. 

She looks pretty similar yes, although she wasn't wearing swim wear this morning. She ran off to do her hair and make up when ITV rocked up. 

5 hours ago, reddogkev said:

You fancy running for mayor?  It'll be a landslide victory, just think of the good you could do!

think that's the best idea I have ever seen on this sight

33 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

It did thank you. Adele decided she'd like Eddie to have the money sent to me, and so he got a new MP3 player. 

She looks pretty similar yes, although she wasn't wearing swim wear this morning. She ran off to do her hair and make up when ITV rocked up. 

Excellent. Glad it was well received.

If only she'd been wearing her cossie.....

5 hours ago, reddogkev said:

11 minutes ago, Buckobcfc said:

think that's the best idea I have ever seen on this sight

As I'm about to embark on a new adventure in my life fostering, I won't have much spare time to be kicking councillors and MP's up the bum sorry! 

Just wanted to bump this, as Eddie and Adeles story is featured on tonight's "Inside Out West" at 7:30 on bbc1. Cameras followed the family over 6 months, to give an idea of what they have to go through.

Here's a teeny clip. Even this made me emotional. I haven't been able to see Eddie for a few years now, due to the distance he's been from home. Was lovely to "see" him in this clip but sad at the same time. 

Oh and just a heads up, you might have to watch the stinky g*s owner as he's on the show as well, but I'm not sure of the running order. 

Please watch, and please sign the petition if you haven't yet :) 

Archived