IGNORED

Help catch this oik.

Lord Northski

From the post article

the victim said: "Last night a white BMW travelling in the opposite direction slowed and swerved across the road towards me.

"The driver leaned out of the open window, put his hand on my right hip and gave me a strong shove. Although it unbalanced me slightly, I was able to stay upright and no injury occurred

No idea exactly without seeing any footage after, but one scenario is the bus pulling in - the BMW attempting to pass it with little room and sun in his eyes and signalling "sorry" to the cyclist or another road user behind. The Ford? behind appears to make a move to the left perhaps having seen the oncoming traffic.

All I'm pointing out is that he doesn't extend his arm toward or hit the cyclist (as reported in the article) and doesn't even turn his head or eyes toward the cyclist. 

6 minutes ago, reddevon said:

No idea exactly without seeing any footage after, but one scenario is the bus pulling in - the BMW attempting to pass it with little room and sun in his eyes and signalling "sorry" to the cyclist or another road user behind. The Ford? behind appears to make a move to the left perhaps having seen the oncoming traffic.

All I'm pointing out is that he doesn't extend his arm toward or hit the cyclist (as reported in the article) and doesn't even turn his head or eyes toward the cyclist. 

The cyclist says he shoved him or do you think he is making it up? also you can clearly see how close he gets to to the cyclist look how far away the bus is from him.

46 minutes ago, Red Bill said:

I am sure there are many BMW drivers who are perfectly decent but the marque does appear to attract more than its fair share of tossers....or is it my imagination.

No you are not imagining it, it's the same here, if you hear a car doing a wheelie away from the lights, it's usually a BMW.

Judge, Jury and Executioner. OTIB at it's finest.

The car clearly does not swerve as reported and if you watch it in real time, I fail to see how he could possibly make contact with the cyclist. Unless he has the hand speed of Sugar Ray Robinson. 

There is an assumption of guilt based on what? He drives a BMW, he looks a bit of a young chav and it is in Lockleaze.  He does not swerve, his eyes are clearly not on the cyclist, the sun is very low and he might be looking out of the open window due to glare on the screen. It is probably more probable than him actually making contact. You have to wonder about a bloke who rides around wearing a camera on his head.

And I drive a BMW and commute to work on a bike.

12 hours ago, Red Wardy Returns said:

Judge, Jury and Executioner. OTIB at it's finest.

The car clearly does not swerve as reported and if you watch it in real time, I fail to see how he could possibly make contact with the cyclist. Unless he has the hand speed of Sugar Ray Robinson. 

There is an assumption of guilt based on what? He drives a BMW, he looks a bit of a young chav and it is in Lockleaze.  He does not swerve, his eyes are clearly not on the cyclist, the sun is very low and he might be looking out of the open window due to glare on the screen. It is probably more probable than him actually making contact. You have to wonder about a bloke who rides around wearing a camera on his head.

And I drive a BMW and commute to work on a bike.

Why does he go right over to the other side of the road then?

1 hour ago, Super said:

Why does he go right over to the other side of the road then?

We can't possibly know for certain, as we don't get to see. Like we don't get to see the "shove".

2 things for me:

1) in today's evil post the pavement terrorist claims that he knew the driver was planning to do something because of the way he was looking at him. In the video, the driver doesn't look at him once.

2) The pavement terrorist has posted a video that could have a completely different context from a different angle. The allegation and video are now being pushed by local and national video as fact. This doesn't sit well with me.

8 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

We can't possibly know for certain, as we don't get to see. Like we don't get to see the "shove".

2 things for me:

1) in today's evil post the pavement terrorist claims that he knew the driver was planning to do something because of the way he was looking at him. In the video, the driver doesn't look at him once.

2) The pavement terrorist has posted a video that could have a completely different context from a different angle. The allegation and video are now being pushed by local and national video as fact. This doesn't sit well with me.

It's pretty obvious to me there is no need for him to get that close, look how far away the bus is from the cyclist, also you see his hand come out what was he trying to do? His passenger seems to think something is funny.

55 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

2 things for me:

Perhaps you could also champion the cause of the Asbestos or Tobacco Industry as well, I'm sure we all misunderstood them too. 

19 hours ago, Red Bill said:

I am sure there are many BMW drivers who are perfectly decent but the marque does appear to attract more than its fair share of tossers....or is it my imagination.

A lot of former owners have since purchased Audis 

Archived