IGNORED

Help catch this oik.

Lord Northski

Just seen this on Twitter, it appears to be an oik in a BMW pushing a cyclist off their bike here in Bristol. The number plate appears to be visible and someone must know who he is. I know Lockleaze is a Rovers/ Manchester United area but the world could do with less ***** like this on the road.

http://www.bristol247.com/channel/news-comment/daily/transport/bmw-driver-push-cyclist-lockleaze-bristol

18 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

No requirement to display a tax disc since the law changed last year.

I think they meant they've put the reg number into the dvla website and that's come back as it not being taxed. I er may have done this last night with my own car and realised mine may or may not have been taxed until late last night after a slight panic. You can check any car now provided you have the reg and the make.

To put this into context it has to be stated that the cyclist is a Rotherham fan who had stated on their forum that he wanted Neil Warnock as their new manager. He actually seems to have got off lightly when you compare it to the threats made to posters on here if Warnock became our boss...becoming acquainted with The Cumberland Basin up close and personal like was just one of them!:whistle:

20 minutes ago, Kezman said:

No requirement to display a tax disc - correct.

But the car is showing as untaxed on the DVLA database. 

It can take a week or so to update.

If the Police can't trace the owner by checking the registration with the DVLA, that might suggest that the car has no registered keeper.

He probably has a caravan too.

2 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

It can take a week or so to update.

If the Police can't trace the owner by checking the registration with the DVLA, that might suggest that the car has no registered keeper.

He probably has a caravan too.

Yep, I've got the receipt for mine done late last night via email, but the website is still saying it's untaxed

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

I think they meant they've put the reg number into the dvla website and that's come back as it not being taxed. I er may have done this last night with my own car and realised mine may or may not have been taxed until late last night after a slight panic. You can check any car now provided you have the reg and the make.

@Fordy62 - one to keep an eye on here, mate.....

6 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

It takes a lot of stupidity to do something like that.  How has this guy earned enough dosh to afford a BMW? 

The key word there is earned.

2 minutes ago, reddevon said:

Is he trying to push the cyclist off?

Appears to me he is looking in his mirror and taking no notice of the cyclist.

Looking at it again,you may be right.

4 minutes ago, reddevon said:

Is he trying to push the cyclist off?

Appears to me he is looking in his mirror and taking no notice of the cyclist.

I agree with "Super" Really? and furthermore if that is the case. Isn't that as bad? as he could killed the cyclist. 

A general rule of thumb for life is that of "If you think something's happening, it's because it is" 

2 minutes ago, reddevon said:

His hand is nowhere near outside the line of the mirror and his eyeline and head do not turn towards the cyclist.

The sun also appears to be in his eyes and I think he is gesturing to an oncoming vehicle.

So what exactly is he trying to do with his hand?!

Having watched it again, I think what concerns me most is the 'bloke' looks about 12.....

As for whether he's going for the mirror or the cyclist, it's 50 / 50, but to me - it doesn't look like he's trying to touch the mirror, looks more like he's going for a bag on the cyclists back, perhaps

Archived